Battle Points

DeletedUser

Hello guys...I have a question about battle points.Recently when i opened my agora i ' ve found that i have accumulated 485 out of 300 battle points.Should i organize them to get 1 cultural point??What happens when you organize your ABP??Thank you for your help....(D)

DeletedUser22650

you need culture points to open city slots, you run the processions as you go, as each city slot opens youl need more culture points for the next...theres 4 ways to get culture points, bp processions, city festivals for resources, olympic games for gold and theater plays if you build the theater for your left hand side super building (nobody does because thats the thermal baths side)

Noz The Greek

Phrourach
you need culture points to open city slots, you run the processions as you go, as each city slot opens youl need more culture points for the next...theres 4 ways to get culture points, bp processions, city festivals for resources, olympic games for gold and theater plays if you build the theater for your left hand side super building (nobody does because thats the thermal baths side)

Listen to Dux and you are as much of a noob as he is ;)