Not a Bug Battle producing impossible result

• Thread starter DeletedUser52512
  • Start date

DeletedUser52512

I've just supported the city of a small player who got attacked by a larger player. I've calculated morale as 46% and yet I lost 506 swords, 309 archers, 428 hoplites and I only got 142 BP. I couldn't believe my eyes - as an experienced grepo player, this seems impossible.
I've plugged possible battles into the simulator, giving the attacker all possible advantages I can and nothing I've tried gets anywhere close to this result. I think there may have been a bug - perhaps the computer forgot to factor in morale? Although even with 100% morale this still might be impossible.

Last edited by a moderator:

antz2013

Phrourach
Thanks for bringing this up. I would recommend that you send in a support ticket detailing the specifics, including the time and date of the attack. The Support team can then delve into the reports and deal with any issues that may arise from this encounter.

Please let us know what you hear back

DeletedUser22517

I've just supported the city of a small player who got attacked by a larger player. I've calculated morale as 46% and yet I lost 506 swords, 309 archers, 428 hoplites and I only got 142 BP. I couldn't believe my eyes - as an experienced grepo player, this seems impossible.
I've plugged possible battles into the simulator, giving the attacker all possible advantages I can and nothing I've tried gets anywhere close to this result. I think there may have been a bug - perhaps the computer forgot to factor in morale? Although even with 100% morale this still might be impossible.
Maybe he or someone else had biremes there and he got cleared by land or with myths?Maybe he does not have a wall?A lot of things can happen and you only get 142 BP

antz2013

Phrourach
Hence the recommendation to contact the in-game support team. They can see what happened including who was involved and what the BP distribution was.