Battle royale

DeletedUser47128

Make a battle royale grepo world. These kind sof games are becoming popular for millions of kids and adults worldwide alike. Why not give this a try in grepo and see what comes from it? Might just increase the amount of people willing to play actual worlds. Just an idea that came into my head, let me know if you guys like or dislike the idea,

DeletedUser56709

You cant prevent teams. Even if there are no alliances people will still work together

DeletedUser3303

you could try this, but have small alliance limits and alliance/player victory pts for eliminating players

DeletedUser49229

You cant prevent teams. Even if there are no alliances people will still work together
you could make it so you can only support your own cities and it impossible to support other players cities

DeletedUser55901

1 City.. If you lose it your out. no teams or gold. Will end very fast I Tell you.
No gold? So, u want inno to let u play that world, and to have nothing to gain?
Will u pay £200 for playing a world like that?

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
No gold? So, u want inno to let u play that world, and to have nothing to gain?
Will u pay £200 for playing a world like that?

no, when they did fast world i think the price was something dirt cheap like 200 gold entry fee, even if you need to pay 2k gold i think no insta buy feature would be good.

DeletedUser55901

no, when they did fast world i think the price was something dirt cheap like 200 gold entry fee, even if you need to pay 2k gold i think no insta buy feature would be good.
The fast world's were in 2012-2013, right? I'm pretty sure grepo don't have that players base anymore, so, do u really see 1000 players joining?
I was talking against gold for years. Everybody was telling me to STFU!
Now, when I kinda realised its necessary, everybody is telling me the same!
But, I really dont see whats the biggie about gold. I had worlds where I made 60k.
I have no issue with top 3 players for the last world. I even like 20Bucks coz I know him.
But the gold they use, if youre in the same ocean and gold farm, you will defo make 50k. What's bad in that? Let them gold as much as they can.
Grepo is about team play. UNFORTUNATELY! Only golding or only being a good player means nothing without a team. But peeps keep complaining about gold use. Like that lad who said he's spending 100 dollars per week and he's quiting. Be serious with 100 dollars and a decent team you'll be almost impossible to beat.
Bottom of line is this: peeps don't want to invest anything. We live in a fast world, time is the biggest issue these days, even with Corona. I'm running like a yoyo all day, and money are still, somehow, not enough. So, they don't want to invest time, they don't want to invest money, but they want to have the best experience ever.
Ps. I've been playing a tank game, not WOT , for few months, 2-3 years ago. Peeps were paying 2-300 dollars, top players 500 per WEEKEND! I never heard somebody complaining. Like never!
But hell no! Not in grepo. They are all quiting for years. But the game is still here.