battle summary

DeletedUser

so i guess i cant see what enemy units i fought against if im the attack but i get to see that i lost all of mine..but i have to pay money to gewt a full detailed report..correct?

DeletedUser31385

No. If you lost everything you can't see how many enemy units you killed. If you win you can see them.

DeletedUser

The ammount of troops killed in such an attack will be added to your wall. You could make a screenshot of your wall before the attack (or once a day) and then do the math what was added.

There might be a script out there (from Quackmaster oder the Diotools) which might be able do do that automatically, but i try to avoid scripts altogether so i am not 100% certain about this.

DeletedUser23986

so i guess i cant see what enemy units i fought against if im the attack but i get to see that i lost all of mine..but i have to pay money to gewt a full detailed report..correct?

Only if you kill all naval units in a attack(except fireships), then you get to see what the defender had in his harbour.Only If you kill all land units, you get to see his entire army. Incase you are attacking someone on your island, or using a flying mythical unit, you get to see what he has in his harbour even if your entire army dies.

However, otherwise, you can not get to know what you killed. You can NOT pay money to do that either. However, you can use the wall(it gets updated after every attack) to check the difference. There are scripts(allowed and approved by the admins) such as Grepolis Report Converter which can help you with this.

DeletedUser

ok thanx guys..ive played games with live rts combat so this didnt make much sense to me