Baudin Toolan - Forum Co-Coma

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
So my last one of these was 2 years old and a bit out dated thus I figured a nice clean one was in order. So let's start.

Name(s): Baudin, BT, Balloon Toucan, Mike; which you use depends on how familiar you feel like being.

Likes: Muffins, cookies, brownies, other baked goods, reading, some anime and manga(only got into it like in the last 3 years so I don't know about old animes), muffins again, rpg/mmo style video games, and dogs. Mostly my dog but I'm sure your dogs are ok too.

Dislikes: Cats, as they are beings of pure malice, and people who don't like muffins.

I'll try to be as available as I can be so if you have a forum issue/idea/random thought feel free to drop me a pm :)

Johanco

Awwwww. I have a issue. You dislike cats :(. Congratz again :)

Johanco

Cat lovers unite! We shall drive these cat haters from our forums. We shall start by seeing if firelords scripts are what he says they are :p

dominotx711

Strategos
Baudy, I must say, purple looks better as a fruit loop than blue did. And the Cupcake on the badge is quite ummmm special :p

Lane

Baudy, I must say, purple looks better as a fruit loop than blue did. And the Cupcake on the badge is quite ummmm special :p
I thought it was a cupcake too when I first saw it..Then realized...it was muffins he was in love with. :p

dominotx711

Strategos
LOL....I knew it was a muffin, we had a discussion of me putting ex lax in the muffins over on Iced's page. Cupcake goes better with the fruit loop theme though ;) Therefore, it is a cupcake.....The Dom has spoken....

I am not knockin' the muffin Baudy :D
I see no muffin.....

edit: Would someone please shoot me a picture of a muffin EVER having cream/icing what have you...on top? I don't believe it is a muffin!

Last edited:

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
You don't frost your muffins? What kind of sad sorry muffins are you eating? If it's a baked good it can be frosted.

Shadis

....I think once you frost a muffin it becomes a cupcake...now if you glaze it I think that's a different story..

Shadis

Leave it to dom the liberal to crack down on people messin with the cupcake-muffin tradition :p