Baudin Toolan - Forum Co-Coma

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Not a hunter though I'm a good shot with a rifle and a bow but that's from years and years as a boy scout at summer camp. As for my muffin love affair, once I discovered they were basically minicakes that were acceptable as a breakfast food there was no stopping my headlong rush into love.

DeletedUser6029

The Lord of the Rings is the best book to movie adaptation I've ever seen. I mean it has a few flaws I have trouble overloking but for the most part it's brilliant and accurate. The books are so much better especially if you include the simarillion and the rest of the lore on middle earth. Tolkien created a universe that is still unrivaled today in the world of literature.

I agree with this, although, I have to add that HBO'd Game of Thrones runs in a good second. Maybe even first.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
GoT is great but the books are so big and cover so much that 10 hours is not enough to go over everything as well as I'd like. Still they do a great job at covering all the main points and the show is amazingly well acted. I can't think of a single actor or actress on the show I don't like in regards to them playing their role.

DeletedUser39847

Ah yes some sense....game of thrones is really well portrayed :)

DeletedUser

Never seen it....recommended?

Question #4: Favorite type of dog?

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Corgy. Bar none, Corgy.
cute-corgis-puppy-pictures.jpg
Hard to not love that kind of dog

DeletedUser

Meh interesting choice..

Question #5: Do you enjoy riddles?

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
I don't have a favorite kind of cat, I'm quite partial to chocolate muffins and corn muffins, and I sort of enjoy riddles though I'm not fantastic at them.

DeletedUser6029

I find this funny....baudy has been around since dirt was thrown on the foundation...and they choose NOW to play 20 questions.

DeletedUser

20 questions is approved for all ages!

Question #6: What is wrong with this statement?

DeletedUser6029

any excuse to raise your post count with legal spam? I am on to you ;)

DeletedUser

Let me tell you all right here right now that I never ever spam or even post for a higher post count -.-

Edit: althooough I'd be lying if I said I don't like a high post count :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Gamma, though I played on both Alpha and Beta but only up to like 2k on each. Got to 4 cities on Gamma once it came out. I also played Delta till I founded my second city. I didn't do anything of note till Theta where I stayed for like 8 months. Every other world up until then I never stayed past like 4 cities.

As for hobbies I love to read, play video games, I also get together with my friends a few times a month to table top game (IE Arkum Asylum, Risk, etc)

DeletedUser

I enjoy all that too! Especially a long game of risks with friends that usually end in me going into turtle mode in Africa and the usual other two friends ganging up and I use all forces to destroy the weakest of the two, meaning the third wins then me and the other loser argue about fairness and-....*cough*

....Anyways what are some of your favorite video games? Any multi?