Baudin Toolan - Forum Co-Coma

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
I play mostly RPG games, so Elder Scrolls, Mass Effect, Fable, etc. Not a big fan of FPS games though I do enjoy Halo. I find that the competitiveness of online gaming is too much for me and I tend to ragequit and need a comfort muffin.

DeletedUser

Haha your not the only rage quitter :D

Do you play an instrument?

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
I played Trumpet for 8 years and picked up most other brass instruments in high school for the fun of it but I was nowhere near as good at them as I was at trumpet.

DeletedUser

Have you ever been as far as to go do more want look like?

DeletedUser

Hehe.You don't play FPS with me. I always make people rage quit by getting a crazy kill streak like 30.
What is your favourite console?

DeletedUser

I'd buzz your streak that way johanco, I'd get raged at you after three straight death, camp behind a door where your usual route is and shotgun you in the back :D

What's your favorite type of muffin?

DeletedUser

I'd buzz your streak that way johanco, I'd get raged at you after three straight death, camp behind a door where your usual route is and shotgun you in the back :D

What's your favorite type of muffin?
Haha. I would have a grenade in your face with a nice stun grenade along with it :p

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
I prefer the Xbox but it's mostly because I'm used to it's controller. Nothing against the PS3 or Wii, I've just always had an xbox so I'm simply more used to it.

DeletedUser39847

I play mostly RPG games, so Elder Scrolls, Mass Effect, Fable, etc. Not a big fan of FPS games though I do enjoy Halo. I find that the competitiveness of online gaming is too much for me and I tend to ragequit and need a comfort muffin.

Good choice of games...Halo :cool:

Mass effect is my favourite RPG and really looking forward to the new one...Art looks amazing though i think the makers of the original Halo games new ip Destiny will be amazing.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
I still need to play Mass Effect 3. I have the game but I made some poor decisions in my play through of Mass Effect 2 so I'm still trudging my way through that game again for a better outcome. I had no idea you could lose crew members in such large numbers, I was seriously upset.

DeletedUser

What made you start playing Grepolis?

Last edited by a moderator:

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
An ad on facebook and the fact I was bored. The ad mentioned ancient greek styled warfare so it sounded fun and I gave it a go.