Baudin Toolan - Forum Co-Coma

DeletedUser39847

I still need to play Mass Effect 3. I have the game but I made some poor decisions in my play through of Mass Effect 2 so I'm still trudging my way through that game again for a better outcome. I had no idea you could lose crew members in such large numbers, I was seriously upset.

Yeah i had to do the same as i didn't realize how much carried over. I have to finish the third one again as i completely messed it up towards the end

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
I'm just glad I managed to finish the first one without any missteps. God knows it would take weeks and weeks to play through 1 and 2 just to get set for 3. In a way that's what I love about Mass Effect, I just wish more games had that amount of carry over between your actions in the previous game.

DeletedUser39847

I'm just glad I managed to finish the first one without any missteps. God knows it would take weeks and weeks to play through 1 and 2 just to get set for 3. In a way that's what I love about Mass Effect, I just wish more games had that amount of carry over between your actions in the previous game.

Yeah that's true it would be a pain if you had the third sitting there but unable to play it due to a "clever decision" in the first. Yeah it is a pity but i think more games will be following the "every action has a consequence" story judging by new game plans and story proposals...

DeletedUser20429

oh my word. Baudin got admin? Holy cow I've been away for a while.....

DeletedUser35431

Dislikes: Cats, as they are beings of pure malice, and people who don't like muffins.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH:supermad::Angry::supermad: You......................... CAT HATER!

DeletedUser

Yeah that's true it would be a pain if you had the third sitting there but unable to play it due to a "clever decision" in the first. Yeah it is a pity but i think more games will be following the "every action has a consequence" story judging by new game plans and story proposals...
I only played the final one not the 1st or the 2nd Mass effect *also cough cough Fallout 3 is the best*.

DeletedUser33530

Because I feel bad about wasting your time before, here is a present to make up for it.
bananamuffins1_xl.jpg