Passed BB codes

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Proposal:
I propose adding spoilers into the options for the BB codes. Meaning they would be available for messages, alliance forums and everything else.

Reason:
It would be nice to be able to post a map on the forums and have not take up so much space. I think that it would allow for a more organized forum. Especially in some spam forum sections where we all like to post funny pictures :p.

Details:
You would have a "spoiler" option in the bb codes option where all of the others are located. Then you put the text or whatever you want in it. Also, it would be great to have the function where you can include a title in the spoiler.
Just like you do here on the external forums.

Visual Aids:
none

Balance:
This idea if implemented will have minimal impact on any game features.

Abuse Prevention:
Perhaps implement a feature that will not allow you to put a spoiler within another spoiler, it is just asinine when people do that.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I think it is a good idea myself. although I can't believe I didn't think of a spoiler within a spoiler. (inception... but with spam)

DeletedUser13936

hmm yep. that would be classified of abusing the feature. BUT ITZ FUN :D

DeletedUser2795

Sounds reasonable.

DeletedUser

thanks for the feedback.

/me eats spamming kitties for breakfast, lunch and dinner. *burp

DeletedUser3393

I agree, would love to hide reports and extra long comments!

DeletedUser

and include the function of giving them titles too please

DeletedUser

this would be great, some threads with hundreds of reports or maps take ages to load and even longer to sift through.

DeletedUser17088

The placing of spoilers within spoilers repeatedly ends now.

There will be consequences if I catch anyone doing it within Ideas forums.

DeletedUser

I think it is a great idea. It really has no disadvantages, and I can think of many ways it could be useful. There is really no reason for anyone to be against it.

One thing I might say is not allow more than 2 spoilers inside one spoiler (you don't have to press the button more than 3 times). You can put them into the message, but when you click send (or post, if your in the forums) it will be like the attack launched successfully or the you can't attack with fire ships message, "except saying You can't have more than 3 spoilers inside each other". Just a suggestion.

DeletedUser

Ok ive only really found the ideas forum now and I seem to be liking all the ideas.
Turns out I like this one as well.

DeletedUser

The placing of spoilers within spoilers repeatedly ends now.

There will be consequences if I catch anyone doing it within Ideas forums.

There will be consequences for me if you look at my sig :p
----------------------------------
good idea, pretty useful. I really need spoilers in-game!!!!!

DeletedUser

This idea is now up to vote. Please seethis thread to vote. Remember to read the rules!

DeletedUser

This idea did pass and is therefore being sent to the devs.

Please see poll located here.

Status
Not open for further replies.