BB codes

DeletedUser

BBCodes are codes built in to the majority of forums (or 'bulletin boards', hence the name 'BBCodes' which stands for 'Bulletin Board Codes'). They can be used to format posts in various ways.

The options themselves can be found whenever you post. The most basic ones will appear above all posts, but for some you will need to view the 'Advanced' posting options. You can find a full guide, with descriptions and explanations for each available code, here.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
BB codes ingame are found at the top of the box where you'd type in your message. Like if you go to post in your internal forum and hit "reply" you'll get a box in which you can type in your post and at the top of this box there are a bunch of symbols like Bold, Italics, Underlined, and various other text related ones. Then you have the BB codes which are Player, Alliance, Town, etc. These are also found at the top of the box and they each have their own symbol and when you hover over the symbol it will tell you which BB code it is.

DeletedUser

ok player and town work
Alliance does not work in the game fourms

DeletedUser

ok figured it out they didnt use alliance they used ally
also 'town' code works but button in Alliance Forums dont work right
it give you a box to enter the city name but then it dont post it

DeletedUser

That's because people can have the same city name, so it makes a sequence (I think it's just numbers) which is the combination to place in the BB code. I'd refer to it as a city I.D, as it's unique.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I have a question pertaining to this. How do I use the picture BBC in the game? I tried just now but it shows as "invalid image"