Guide BBCode Guide

DeletedUser

Oh, that's very helpful. Thank you! You're now my favorite moderator :)

DeletedUser

How to get code of battle report from mile? There is no quote button in the mail to get code report.
For example I can see this code in the mile:
<div id="bb_codes_report_998c88aa8c356f99a2cb5edddea4f745" class="bbcodes published_report">

But code [report]998c88aa8c356f99a2cb5edddea4f745[/report] do not work again. What is wrong?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

the second with a / before the spoiler
[noparse][/noparse]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3909

[/INDENT]Images
The tag allows you to embed images within your posts. You can also combine this tag with the [url] tag to make images become links.
[/QUOTE]

Hi, I know the posting is old but can somebody shw an example of how to make an image become a link?

Thank you​

DeletedUser

If you have the image on your computer, you'll need to upload it to a site like imagur or imageshack.
They will then generate an image url for you :)

DeletedUser46500

Greetings, noble warriors! (D)

I've been playing this game for the best of two years but I'm unfamiliar with one aspect of BBCode usage: How can I use the Table functions? I know the Tab icon as it shows in the messaging interface - fourth from the right between the Island & Font icons - but that's about it. LOL. Can someone please show me the ropes.

Thanking kindly.

~EN~

Hey
Don't know if this thread is still active but I'll give it a go anyway.
years ago I used to make some awesome messages for my alliance, been out of the game a while but now back again and tried to do the same again and can't seem to be able to get an image as a background. Can we not play with BB codes or HTML in messages any more?