BCS Championship - College Football

DeletedUser

Anyone else watching this massacre? 21-0 in the beginning of the second quarter, Bama over Notre Dame. DetroitLeprechaun can't be happy right now.

DeletedUser

Yeah, as an LSU fan I am torn, on one hand I am glad the SEC is getting 7 straight, on the other it is very hard to root for Bama. If there was a way we could keep the SEC streak alive and have Bama lose that would be great.

I am confused though, from listening to ESPN trash SEC offenses and how Notre Dame had one of the greatest defenses of the century I must be watching the wrong game.

DeletedUser5554

All I know is Michigan State won their game, Ohio State is bowless, and Michigan lost that's all that matters for me. :)

That being said I supported ND just because this streak is getting ridiculous. And like any time I've supported ND they've been nothing but a depressing let down. I wish USC would have won so my Duck's would have gotten a crack at Alabama THAT would have been a game.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
I only watched because I assumed, that should ND have won, some form of movie would have been made about it years and years from now. Undefeated season and yet still nobody thinks you can win in the bowl game. So I tuned in to root for the underdog and then promptly shut off the tv when the score hit 21-0. So much for Rudy 2.......

DeletedUser5554

Again Oregon should have played. But hey at least it wasn't as big of a joke as Michigan's BCS ranking.....If you ever want to see obvious D riding just watch a 5 loss team with ZERO credible wins keep its ranking....Even when it lost it's season closer at 19.