So killing all your birs is cheating..? oh okay :D
Stay mad kids

Forgot to add that we're still mad
smiley_emoticons_freu-dance.gif

DeletedUser54251

So I see FU is dead. Someone can tell me what happened? tl;dr-style

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser53886

Bzc are the biggest spammers in this server, I haven't seen anything else,, only spamming or trying to takes ghost or inactive cities hehe. What I can say is shame to pretend that you are good when doesn't even know how to play that game. Spamming is for stupid and useless players, children with no other life. don't send attack if you are scared for your trooos, be a warrior, have a honor, but looks like honor doesnt exist in BZC. So pathetik

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
You are even a bigger noob if you think conquest worlds are played any other way, show me a top alliance that does not use spams and crapload of CS's, attacks , fake supports to land cs's or targets players during their off times..

DeletedUser53886

You are even a bigger noob if you think conquest worlds are played any other way, show me a top alliance that does not use spams and crapload of CS's, attacks , fake supports to land cs's or targets players during their off times..
Buddy is understandable if you use it for what you said, but when is on purpose 10 hours every 2-3 min, what is this than??????? If I am a noob than you are???? better not saying. That was terror anty play, not a game, players which don't have other life, only with one box of donnuts and 2 bottles of pepsi, who don't even stand from chair to eat or pee or wash themselves are just pathetik, no honor no skills, even scared chicken legs, capable only to take inactives or internals, what is this alliance strategy, understand if you are sending cs trying to confuse me, but trying 10 hours, is just.......... pathetik alliance with pathetik players. ones they told me that BZC are not spammers, how they will prove that now. Is just so pitty for them and we will have mercy at the end, will leave them only to breath what we will leave behind. Happy hunting, or better to say happy spamming

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Buddy is understandable if you use it for what you said, but when is on purpose 10 hours every 2-3 min, what is this than??????? If I am a noob than you are???? better not saying. That was terror anty play, not a game, players which don't have other life, only with one box of donnuts and 2 bottles of pepsi, who don't even stand from chair to eat or pee or wash themselves are just pathetik, no honor no skills, even scared chicken legs, capable only to take inactives or internals, what is this alliance strategy, understand if you are sending cs trying to confuse me, but trying 10 hours, is just.......... pathetik alliance with pathetik players. ones they told me that BZC are not spammers, how they will prove that now. Is just so pitty for them and we will have mercy at the end, will leave them only to breath what we will leave behind. Happy hunting, or better to say happy spamming

bruh grow up, this game is not about honor or skill, its only about stepping on other player throats and having advantage on them by any means necessary usually by committing more RL time for the game to play any way you want to play it, thats about it, that is why a lot of players quit conquest worlds because there is no real fighting anymore.

DeletedUser54715

Spamming is for stupid and useless players, children with no other life, be a man and stand after your actions heheh. (...) pathetik

That's sexist

Someone should care, I'm reporting it. Even though nothing against women is directly said, it's offensive. Be a man ? Seriously ? ...

DeletedUser54715

If my answer makes you think I'm a woman, it's a really good sign. It means that my thoughts on the matter are close to women's, so even though I'm not the one suffering from this problem, I can still more or less understand and try to help. It would have been an even better sign if it came from someone who said intelligent things from time to time :)

DeletedUser53886

First Nothing is sexist here. Second I cant see how they will step on me, I have to be dead, than they can take city from me, second when you can't do anything then you start speaking crap, by the way lethal-bacon how good you are in cq wotld, cos looks like you are good in the forum speaking crap. When you can't separate spamming using with to get advantage on some player and spamming just made on purpose to revenge, cos you can't do anything else exept staying on front of the computer and sending and cancel the attacks, get outside, wallk around meet people, watch a moovie, whatever just to have some life. Cos living in gtepo game only won't get you to somewhere, sorry my bad will get to you to the next server only. Just pathetik, cos of that I don't watch those forums, just useless. See ya here next year may december.

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
First Nothing is sexist here. Second I xant see how they will strp on me, I have to be dead, than thry can take city from me, second when you can't do anything they you start speaking crap, by the way lethal-bacon how good you are in cq wotld, cos looks like you are good in the forum speaking crap. When you can't sepaeate apamming using with to get advantage on some player and spamming just made on purpose to revenge, cow you can't do anything elsr exept staying on front of the computer and sending and cancel the attacks, get outside, wallk around meet people, watch a moovie, whatever just to have somr life. Cos living in gtepo game only won't get you to somewhere, sorry my bad will get to you yo next server only. Just pathetik, cos of tham I don't watch those forums, just useless. See ya here next year may december.

broski, i was in this world and i was in top 12 in every ranking for a while so you can say im rather good at conquest i just didnt want to be around for wonders and such fights.

here is the trusted link :)

http://grepolife.com/en/100/player/6021509