BCZ mad?

DeletedUser42857

See andy the noob is back to his spamming again

attacks with 500 sling, runs into dogs and swords, only gets 200 bp

so then he tries a different city with erins, gets raged

so then he goes back to the first city despite getting about .5 bp ratio and tries with horses.. Horses run into Hops and swords, again gets less than 1:1 ratio

wonder what hes going to attack with next...

Its quite funny that hes the chief black zone crybaby..

cries in messages about spam then blocks the person hes crying to..

then unblocks them, sends them a crying message, and reblocks them again...

DeletedUser42857

Oh look, hes attacking again.. fourth attack

hes yet to get anything close to 1:1 bp ratio

who are the alliance that spam people? someone remind me?

DeletedUser42857

3 consecutive attacks on the same city., yet to get 1:1 bp ratio

sjYtJKE.png

black zone crybaby spammers

DeletedUser50690

An attack with 500 slings is spam now? Sounds like you're the crybaby.

DeletedUser42857

An attack with 500 slings is spam now? Sounds like you're the crybaby.

not at all.. one attack with 500 slings is indecisive, its not a hc, its not an attack, im not quite sure what it is..

but the second attack, the third attack, the fourth attack, when you havnt even managed 1:1 is spamming.. but like I care, its basically free bp.

its just really funny considering the player doing it is the biggest of the crybabies.. you attack him twice and he starts sending dumb in games complaining

bzc.png

(that aside, someone explain to him how the whole sharp v blunt v distance thing works because i dont think he knows
smiley_emoticons_blush-pfeif.gif
)

DeletedUser50690

I'm liking how you actually took time to make a meme for us
smiley_emoticons_grepolove.gif

DeletedUser43435

Say for instance, I live in China, but then at 5am Chinese time im in the pub watching the footy.. its not hard to work out that the person using my account at that time ISNT in China..
r lets say I claim to be in the US, my skype shows me as in the US, my online time shows me at in the US, but then i let slip that I have just got home from school AT FOUR IN THE MORNING.. doesnt take a rocket scientist to work out the person using my account at that time ISNT in the US
it`s irrelevnt,i can change my skype and show you that me live in Africa or i can lie when talking with enemies and tell them that live in Canada....for example me i`m online 24/7 bc noobs attack me and app works perfect for me

DeletedUser42857

So Gaby has had a spy in unicorns since the very beginning feeding her infgo and that spy is still there...

is there any levels to which this girl will not stoop?

No wonder they find out about sieges so quickly, no wonder they can find out which players are offline so easily, which have activated vm, when they go in vm, when internals get put out...

No wonder why when within minutes of posting an internal (even an active one) gaby is coincidentally hitting all of their cities with flyers...

the truth about black zone crybabies is all coming out now...

Spies relaying information to them

locking out players with spam attacks

anything else we are missing?

BZC are about as genuine as Zazou's bp stats..

and the sad thing is, you still wont win the world

DeletedUser42857

Gaby, like to tell us how every time we post an internal you hit all their cities with flyers within minutes?

Are you that bad a player you have to rely on a spy playing your game for you?

Id actually said in the past you were probably the best player over there, turns out I was wrong. Need spies to be successful.. oh lord..

DeletedUser42857

from what i remember bzc wont participate in wonders but what they will do is enter 54 soon enough, you confident your ally can win?

well im sure their spy will tell them which wonders we are accelerating..

like i say, they get more embarassing by the day

reliant on spies, tell them who is offline, who is up for internal etc...

reliant on spamming hundreds of attacks on a player to lock them out of the system...

thats before we even get into the tv situation, the faking/manufacturing of bp, two people playing one account, at least two known botters (yes we had one but he was caught, relieved of all rights and internalised)

black zone frauds :D

starting to understand now why Achilles were so disgusted by their allies behaviour and ghosted

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser42857

from what i remember bzc wont participate in wonders but what they will do is enter 54 soon enough, you confident your ally can win?

I dont care about wonders particularly, never have, the endgame sucks. I just enjoy playing the game, playing it FAIR, without bots, without spies, without multiaccounting, and if I can without using loads of heightened senses :D

DeletedUser36697

Guess for any of these mind games to work, you have to believe some of the original BS or nothing would have started.. easier just to kick butt and take names for the next world then do all over again..

DeletedUser42857

Guess for any of these mind games to work, you have to believe some of the original BS or nothing would have started.. easier just to kick butt and take names for the next world then do all over again..

only names ive taken are the ones of people who like to attack players they know are in hospital.

but this world was only ever a one off for me so theres no point keeping names anyway.

DeletedUser50690

I feel bad for the guy with one of the issues that was ongoing and having to deal with the front line... your alliance didn't take care of his cities like you should have. That's your problem. Every person seems to have issues when we take a city.