Be creative

DeletedUser

Guys

I have been reading a few of your threads about why the forum is dead (seeing how we have the same mod) I have to say if your forum is dead its down to you guys to make work again.

Be creative come up with new ways to annoy each other but stay on topic sapph is firm but fair. :cool:

DeletedUser

haha didnt say i had to be our forums going good.

Just a suggestion for those who want to get the forum going again.

But ill stick my nose in some elses forum haha

DeletedUser

The stuff we do today will decide your life tomorrow, so short we do some pretty important stuff

DeletedUser

i love how its completely off topic yet not even cough from sapph, soft spot me thinks

DeletedUser

me thinks that she lets this cause there is barely anything else posted here after she closed all threads and killed most of the upsilon players to post here.

DeletedUser

me thinks that she lets this cause there is barely anything else posted here after she closed all threads and killed most of the upsilon players to post here.

iota was the same due to evo pretty much dominating everything so no one wanted to comment, i got chewed by sapph for going off topic on the only thread in three weeks.

She sticks to the rules, but go look at the iota forum now its bursting with life just find stuff to talk about

DeletedUser

its not whether the material is creative or not, it all depends on how involved players are, and wat they have to say on topics and such. yes (sometimes) the more creative things are the more involvement a topic or thread will receive, but its like this . . . i held a POTM for August on the Kappa Forums, and was even creative by making a new prize. well i had to personally invite Kappa players to apply for the POTM, maybe 3 or 4 applied by themself. also i had 94 players come to vote for it. well out of those 94 people i can say without a doubt that 80 of them have not posted in Kappa forums at all or enough. so all im saying is that creativity doesnt matter as much as topic choice. if everyone is interested in war, then a thread talking about history of an alliance may not be as thrilling or active as a thread about war strategy. :p there are my 2 cents lol

Thrillology

Phrourach
I have two cents in my drawer :D

On topic:
If that guy isn't going to help... then why is he still posting on this thread?
:S
We need Upsilon forum games :D
Maybe that'll make things more lively?