Beastly Beasts

DeletedUser18825

Well. I'm back after being inactive for a few months. I've made an alliance on this world, called Beastly Beasts.

We are in the eastern side of ocean 54. We started a week after the world came out. We're just staying under the radar and having a good time.

Message Radiationator (me) to ask to join.

DeletedUser31161

hey Spider. you may not know me. i came about a little after you went into break. I started a little late. I am located in 054 I was actually on the premade list for Dreadfleet. but started a bit late so i didn't make it. I got expierence in a bit of leadership and other stuff. I like you am not playing heavy on this world. i started this mostly because i after i finish up with Athens i will be coming here. you can see my stats on Grepo Intel (Grepo stats isn't working) if you want. I meet most requirments made except a few things:

1) I dont start kicking it off heavy until about 20k.
2) i dont have skype. I think there are a few good alliances out there where skype isn't needed.

My reputation is a bit lower than it should be as there are some haters that just like -repping me and trash talking me. Other than that i'm a great player and would like to join your Beasty alliance :)

DeletedUser20921

Hey Spyder good to see you around maybe we can make Red Nation again sometime ;)

DeletedUser11886

Guys use chatzy for your alliance. Its way better than skype, and it allows you to make color coded ranks for players ;)

DeletedUser

Well. I'm back after being inactive for a few months. I've made an alliance on this world, called Beastly Beasts.

We are in the eastern side of ocean 54. We started a week after the world came out. We're just staying under the radar and having a good time.

Message Radiationator (me) to ask to join.

Yayyyyy -Spider-'s back! x

DeletedUser31161

we got a great alliance. out of the alliances here i predict this one is a winner. trust me you can make it its sped 1. have spyder give you a link

DeletedUser

If ya do that, make sure to make a new account, otherwise you won't get the gold :p

DeletedUser18825

I'm pretty sure you still get gold. My friend recruited me to this world, and I used my account that i've used before, and he got the gold.

DeletedUser

That is strange than, cause out of 4 friends I invited, all 4 passed 1000 points, but only those who made new accounts got me gold.

DeletedUser31161

I think grepo says its only new pkayers but i think there is a bug where sometimes old players invited too works. Shhh... Dont tell them ;)