Beginners protection: 3 days ;)
Alliance limit: 50 :mad:
Conquer system: Conquest :p
Morale: Enabled :(
Endgame: Domination :confused:
Starting towns: 5 :)
Conquest time: 6 hours :rolleyes:

Requirements:
Everyone is welcome to join who can handle the high speed and is interested in domination endgame. Play for fun!

Experience:
I was one of the leaders of a few successful alliances (Suicide Shrimp Squad EN100, Bedtime Squad EN107... and US worlds).

Start:
The world has started today but we plan to enter Friday evening together.

Please post here any questions about this premade!
Feel free to join the team chat if interested: https://discord.gg/Vg5sk8

Roster:
theoldestdear
Nikos Altinakis
SilentWraith
Game12cy
Imladrist
Zeeker

molinillo

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser55806

i looked you up on the world but you weren't there...?

DeletedUser31931

we will join together as a team, probably tomorrow
I won't be joining, don't have the time for another world, much less one this fast.

But I caution you...every single day is huge on a world this fast. It's not just just the speed 6, it's that the slow beginning is skipped entirely by giving 5 cities. If you plan to play seriously, I wouldn't wait long.

DeletedUser55069

I won't be joining, don't have the time for another world, much less one this fast.

But I caution you...every single day is huge on a world this fast. It's not just just the speed 6, it's that the slow beginning is skipped entirely by giving 5 cities. If you plan to play seriously, I wouldn't wait long.
Thanks for your concern, but I played speed 6 and think it is better to start with some delay. I know many players are deliberating to join or not and might not want to spawn in the middle of core oceans, just like me. Domination is more about strategy and points, not the best to surround yourself with reds. If we want to break beginner protection, we can when it ends for the first joiners, so you miss nothing really.

DeletedUser22650

alot of games are releasing oldschool or vanilla servers for ppl who liked the original versions considering 1.26 grepo was a masterpiece of rts games and everything since has been watering it down to a farmville type i think it would be AWESOME here