Before anyone else can

DeletedUser

I am deeply embarrassed at this moment in time,
we have lost a city on an island, with 19 other cities on it, to DW :eek:

I would like to say it was down to DW skill however the player that lost the city has not given us any information what so ever. (except for help)
This is not taking anything away from DW, it probably would have been taken regardless

He sent out a MM

**** today at 13:59
Need support in ********* LU and biremes
Now 13 incoming from 16:24 to 16:38 all from DW
god is hades
wall rebuilding 5
phalanx yes
batter. ram yes
tower yes
Red Revolt at : 14:18 and 14:32

I reply 20mins later and he still has not opened it :(

gutted and no doubt Apa's LoM friend will let them no my rant that will soon happen

LoM will have to make some big changes, :(

I know TW excuses excuses

DeletedUser40416

I would like to say it was down to DW skill however the player that lost the city has not given us any information what so ever. (except for help)
This is not taking anything away from DW, it probably would have been taken regardless

He sent out a MM

god is hades
wall rebuilding 5
phalanx yes
batter. ram yes
tower yes

gutted and no doubt Apa's LoM friend will let them no my rant that will soon happen

Nothing we could do about it man.

Forget and move on. :)

DeletedUser

just seen the reports and have to say, it was pretty impressive attacks,

even if we had got the information, think it would have been lost,

congratulations DW,
I seem to remember saying that it was hard to take a city on a wonder island, better eat my words :)

DeletedUser39847

I was more concerned about the attack that put the city into revolt....who builds horse nukes on WW islands in revolt worlds?:D:D

DeletedUser40416

That manti nuke was insane. Must of had +60% bonus (presume priestess also) and 22% luck.

DeletedUser

I was more concerned about the attack that put the city into revolt....who builds horse nukes on WW islands in revolt worlds?:D:D

When I saw that, I did send out a Mass Mail stating this :)

all a bit to late though!!!

DeletedUser

He sent out a MM

god is hades
wall rebuilding 5
phalanx yes
batter. ram yes
tower yes

like it hasn't happened to us all, mate. i feel your pain. sometimes you have a few players who are just asleep through the game and don't ask for support until it's much too late to help them. i hate that. you should see the rants i come up with for those instances. lol

DeletedUser

What made it more irritating was that it was on an island with 19 other cities owned by us, and only a few of them sent support

DeletedUser

yeah that's something that i would have to consider the future of some players' alliance with us. on the same island? man that is not acceptable. everyone should have supported unless someone is in VM. but then again you guys only had a few hours to respond and some players may have been offline. it boils down to that guy not asking for support sooner. :Angry:

DeletedUser

On a WW island I would assume that each city has 19 tripwires sent out to each of the other cities. So no one on that island is active?

Quite a few on VM, and lots unfortunately have no clue what a trip wire is

DeletedUser

I have to say, i think he thought he could either support himself or something. Or felt safe with troops and birs he had.

Over 2000 Birs and +3000 DLU.

DeletedUser3926

To be honest I have revolted him enough times to know he usually gets good support to his cities. Sometimes the attacker just gets their timings right and catches someone right in the middle of being busy in RL. It happens.

I am about to get a bloody nose going for a very well defended city, you guys still know how to defend.

DeletedUser

I still can't get over that manticore nuke though... 60 mantis took out 1.5k swordsmen, 900 archers, and 500 hoplites

DeletedUser39847

I still can't get over that manticore nuke though... 60 mantis took out 1.5k swordsmen, 900 archers, and 500 hoplites

Yup they sure do....The biggest i ever seen was 78 manti's. no wall = 4k ABP not pretty.

DeletedUser

never built them myself, but I am a noob, and will change my ways, much better than bolting people :p

DeletedUser21625

never built them myself, but I am a noob, and will change my ways, much better than bolting people :p

NM the bolts, that plague-ing thing is truly devastating. I'm still feeling a little off my porridge.