Before anyone else can

DeletedUser

largest manti-nuke i had on another server was 55 or 58 (i don't remember which) it was absolutely brutal.

DeletedUser40416

Wow!….. just wow. Have a look at this.

[report]4d603f3ff26cd952282a30134d900784[/report]

DeletedUser

I think you can do it. I think i can, I think i can.....Just keep saying that and you will have 30 percent luck on all attacks.

DeletedUser40416

I think you can do it. I think i can, I think i can.....Just keep saying that and you will have 30 percent luck on all attacks.

haha, if i try to attack that. My TT is like 12 hours, you'd get another 10K birs and 70,000+ LU there in that time….. btw that is a ridiculous amount of support. What on earth do you think we are going to send at it? …. We'd have to call upon poseidon himself to even consider breaching the harbour.

But i bet ocean 32 is pretty empty right now. ;) … might just sneak in behind you.

DeletedUser

That would be funny. But we have more support around just incase.

We thought you would send everything at that city.

DeletedUser

That would be funny. But we have more support around just incase.

We thought you would send everything at that city.

Well, the fact that he raised the wall up from 0 to 25 in less than 20 hours was a bit depressing, so maybe thats why

DeletedUser

holy cow. i've only ever seen more than 10k BRs in a harbor a few times. but honestly it's the 27 Triremes that impressed me... ;)

DeletedUser40416

Well, the fact that he raised the wall up from 0 to 25 in less than 20 hours was a bit depressing, so maybe thats why

agree with you there quantum…. not a particularly fair playing field. But if you have money to spend, who are we to question what you spend it on.

DeletedUser

agree with you there quantum…. not a particularly fair playing field. But if you have money to spend, who are we to question what you spend it on.

well you guys seem to be having fun :))