Beggar must be choosers.

DeletedUser

What a couple of days of interesting new tactics, when the honourable art of war has failed I guess their is nothing left to do other than beg for a chance. Over the passed couple of days we have had GS offering us a deal which would involve both of us agreeing not to build any more wonders. Then we had PR trying to beg players on our WW islands to defect and therefore through means other than attacking take a city on our wonder island. I find it confusing as to what you hope to achieve here, as agreeing to not build any more wonders or even convincing any of our members to defect will change nothing about this world.

We have still won it and nothing can change that now, we still have cities on GS wonder islands and it seems nothing will change that either. The funniest thing of all is if PR managed to fool some moron to defect (and therefore ending their own game as we'd wipe them off the map) exactly how long would you guys expect to hold the city or cities? Given that you (the world) have lost many cities on each of your wonder islands that matter. Seriously this world wonder thing is finished so lets just forget about it and get back to war. It seems pointless to me that even at this stage we are all still so focused on the most boring part of the game.

Lets put an end to this pointless cycle of you smashing all your offence on our bri in our WW area and rebuilding and doing it all over again. Let us return to the full scale war where cities from both sides in every ocean are under attack and that buzz of not known if your support will make it in time or if you've set enough ls to get your troops in to an enemy city. There may not be as many great players in this world as there once was but I can assure if we don't regain the excitement this world once had they will keep dropping off like flies. The choice is yours my once honourable enemy, we cannot change your mentality or where you focus your efforts but just have a look around your own alliance. How many of your best allies are now inactive or in long term VM? Ask yourself would these players have gone inactive in the glory days of this world? I know it will never reach its former self but you must admit if it was only a fraction as good it would be a far more interesting world than it is now.

DeletedUser

Too long :( I'm a slow reader. Could you post a condensed version of whatever you posted?

DeletedUser18993

The world is getting desperate and murty is asking the players of the world to think about the leadership of their alliances and how it is driving the world to to be boring. he is telling about leaders going into VM because they were attacked and thinking back to the glory days of omicron when it was always full of intense battles.

DeletedUser

@ cb, stupid people stop sending stupid attacks. Better?

DeletedUser18993

Well I guess you can condense it even further from mine thanks murty

DeletedUser5554

Im having fun in the rim still :) in a mini war with TS on my own personally