Answered Beginner Protection Question

• Thread starter DeletedUser23649
  • Start date

DeletedUser23649

OK, so while a player is under BP, you can't attack, cast spells or spy on the city.
Someone please explain why you can support it?
What's the point of supporting a city that can't be attacked?
OK, so perhaps support is in place when BP ends?

What I see instead are players hiding their troops in a BP city to avoid being attacked themselves when AFK.
Doesn't sound like that was the spirit behind allowing BP cites to be supported.

DeletedUser54161

I believe the original intent was to allow "help" from friends with quests on the island and such
However, some people do abuse it

DeletedUser31385

1. Supporting it is not a hostile action while attacking, (some) spells, and spying are considered hostile.
2. Players troops are safe from harm if they support cities that cant be attacked by others.

DeletedUser23649

I know players troops are safe from harm if they support cities that can't be attacked, players do it to hide troops, not necessarily to support the city they placed them in which is not really the spirit behind it - I guess my thread was more of a complaint than question - TY.

Silver Witch

Strategos
I see your point Abigail but realistically BP is only for a very short period and I think the benefits of tripping/helping each other outweigh any possible abuse here.

Shuri2060

Strategos
In this particular case, we were out in Ocean 9... and I was continuously recruiting others onto the island. I think it is kinda broken since we could've continued having a safe hiding spot for over 15x the normal BP duration :D

Silver Witch

Strategos
In this particular case, we were out in Ocean 9... and I was continuously recruiting others onto the island. I think it is kinda broken since we could've continued having a safe hiding spot for over 15x the normal BP duration :D

TBH ocean 9!! No one can play properly there anyway so what does it matter. What made u go there?