Beginner Q: What God is best at early stage?

DeletedUser

Thanks for the info people.

Why do we even bother to explain to them.They gonna fail to this world and they will go to next one and do the same over and over again.

Mungus, I'm not going to fail this world. I think for a beginner I will do well, i won't win but I will learn and do better in the next world. How did you learn to play if you don't ask questions?? You must have been a pro from the first day?

DeletedUser

Eddie, please don't worry!
There are many experienced players here, and you can ask whatever you want to know. Knowledge is power :D

This world will give you the time to learn, as it is slow...

DeletedUser

Mungus, I'm not going to fail this world. I think for a beginner I will do well, i won't win but I will learn and do better in the next world. How did you learn to play if you don't ask questions?? You must have been a pro from the first day?

He still isn't a pro because as a noob I keep up with him ;)

DeletedUser22517

I did not mean you Eddie i stated that for all those "pros" who are giving you wrong tips.I just wanted to give you right answer not to lie to you or make my self pro or anything.We gonna talk again in 1-2 months from now and you will see, half of those pros will be gone and will play in another server and will do the same thing over and over again.This is my second server, my first is Byz.How do i learn?Read my friend and stay away from people who post in every world.

DeletedUser31161

Eddie, please don't worry!
There are many experienced players here, and you can ask whatever you want to know. Knowledge is power :D

This world will give you the time to learn, as it is slow...

when you mean experienced you mean me right. lol :)

DeletedUser

I did not mean you Eddie i stated that for all those "pros" who are giving you wrong tips.I just wanted to give you right answer not to lie to you or make my self pro or anything.We gonna talk again in 1-2 months from now and you will see, half of those pros will be gone and will play in another server and will do the same thing over and over again.This is my second server, my first is Byz.How do i learn?Read my friend and stay away from people who post in every world.

Ok, I understand. I'll take that on board. There is only so much reading I can do though, there are 100 different guides with different info in each! I think GROMs one seems to be the most widely respected.

DeletedUser31161

you see its elimination of the bests. and right now i was the only one in the bests category.

DeletedUser

hera and you all seem to miss a simple fact that harpies can farm all those little 175 point cities at blazing speeds and avoid those bireme tripwires. plus if you loose 1 they are easily replaced. also harpies carry the highest blunt attack per population in the game and are a nice addition to a nuke later down the road. and won't cause you to use transports in the proccess. also medusa have the highest sharp attack per population (even higher than manticores) and are the only unit mythical or other wise that has no glaring weakness in defence. they equal out to 1 and 1/2 hoppolites so for the fact that you have to transport them. so 18 population for madusa+1 trans= 25 population used and 8 slots open on trans. 27hopolites to get the same punch as a medusa+1 trans=34 population used and 1 guy stays home. :)

Last edited by a moderator: