Beginner quests and island quests

DeletedUser

Are the quests working for anyone?
Nothing is showing up i'm not getting the tutorial quests at all and no island quests

DeletedUser6378

no island quests yet, but the tutorial quests are working.

DeletedUser

Well darn maybe it is just me then. Those tutorial quests would be quite helpful, its gonna take a lot longer to grow without them

DeletedUser6378

when you started did you select without initiation. If you did you wont get them.

DeletedUser

I'm pretty sure i clicked that i want them, sent in a ticket im hoping they can fix it

DeletedUser

im probly gonna restart instead of waiting, i could be double the size by now with the quests

DeletedUser19260

I didnt get the tutorial quests at first either. Just refresh. Worked for me after refreshing the page.

Zarun-

Strategos
Had an idea about the tutorial quests - you know the 75% Contended People resource bonus you get after completing 8 tutorial quests?

I've always thought about how so much more useful that would be once you have resource buildings in the high 20s or so. Well, you can't save the Contended People bonus and use it at will so you have to stop when you complete 7 tutorial quests or before.

Now you can build res buildings up and then finish the 8th tutorial quest to get the bonus when you're ready. With that and Happiness, you'll be gaining a ton of resources. Another good thing about it is that it will last some time past beginner's protection too - instead of running out shortly after.

DeletedUser31385

WATCH OUT! Fig joined and have my temple in less than 5 minutes after joining!
#NoIslandQuests

DeletedUser

But then you will lack behind on revolt building up mines and missing out on the initiation rewards if you wait till late.

Not advisable on the run for revolt.

DeletedUser

I am new. SO I am doing the quests. One quest says, invite a friend. I tried to invite my friend Charlotte, another house wife, and guess what?? It says the game is full. All this ocean and all those unoccupied islands. How can it be full?

How can yo complete the quest if the game won't let you?

Ida