Passed Beginner's Protection

Would you like to see this idea implemented?

• Yes

Votes: 36 80.0%
  • No

Votes: 9 20.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

but whats the line i mean in a new world the protection should be less then an old world

DeletedUser

Pros and cons, people?

She is asking for pros and cons... Simple "I like the idea"s or "Format lololololol I like the idea btw lolololol"s aren't helping that much...

Pro:
Longevity of newer players... Many players quit or change worlds after being farmed early in-game. Allowing them more time to build their cities and armies allows them more time to catch up to large players.

Con:
More experienced players may not join the worlds... Many very aggressive players might be angry at this change. These players like to strike EVERYONE soon after BP ends.

For New Worlds:
Beginners Protection should stay the same and then double after a week into the world...

For instance, BP lasts 5 days on world Xi... 7 days after the world opens BP will be changed to last 10 days.

DeletedUser

Imo, a month for 2 days added is a bit long... Especially considering how quick these newer speed 2/3 worlds are closing...

Maybe:
Every month 2 days added in a speed one world.
Every month 4 days added in a speed two world.
Every month 6 days added in a speed three world.

And so on...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i'm against it...making BP longer will just mean that the diff in troops and points between a experienced player (especially premium users) and a noob will just be bigger when BP will end since they (the noobs i mean) couldn't keep up in 5 days how can they keep up in a time longer that that ?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This idea is now up for a vote. The poll will be open for 2 weeks.

DeletedUser

It might change the basic spirit of the idea, but could you opt out of the extended BPro if you wanted to?

I hear of lots of people grinding their teeth those last 2 days. Can't imagine how it feel if it were 7-10 days.

DeletedUser

I'll be honest. I don't like it. I think if it were doubled or trebled, it would bore me, especially at the speed people can build villages in 2.0.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Well I just got sent to the rim in Sigma, long story feel free to message me about it, and I noticed there are guys with 3k points in my area. Now I know that when I'm on my game I'm pretty good but my 800 points can't do jack against a player with 3k. I'd love a bit longer BP period

DeletedUser

I think when the world starts it should be short and then it should add a day every 6 weeks or so for the new players...

DeletedUser

The vote passed and the idea will be submitted to the developers.

Status
Not open for further replies.