Beginners' Protection

DeletedUser

So who do you guys think will be the biggest winners and losers once BP ends? Of course it's all speculation at this point but fun to make predictions and see how they fare later :)

Personally, I think our group, TMYH, will do well, ..though obviously I'm biased. The Teddies are another group I think will do cause a lot of damage. On the flip side I think the current top three alliances could be in trouble when beginners' protection wears off ..but I've certainly been proved wrong before ;)

The only thing for certain is.... :pro:

DeletedUser17045

All I have to say is that any MRAs out there will be in trouble.

DeletedUser

I'm sure Templar knights will take the lead early on for defensive battle points. As for who will get the lead for attack points it is hard to say.

DeletedUser

Probably because I share my island with 6 of them, and will end up farming each and every one.

DeletedUser

I think it will be templar knight in lead for defensive battle points because there leader clearly shows his lack of leadership ability. He is intentionally starting fights with other alliances that there is no way they can handle. I have come across atleast 6 alliances so far that plan on attacking them as soon as BP ends. In -HaVoC- we have the listed as primary targets once bp ends. Along with 2 others. to make it interesting.

DeletedUser

My men have already made peace with their gods, made love to their wife's, played with their kid's and have taken out life insurance!

Bring on the pain

DeletedUser

and it's still the town jokes on how quick your men were. ;)

gone in 60 second (do not sue for breach in copyright)

DeletedUser23516

My prediction is HopelessDreamer will start her own alliance and single-handedly beat all of you for ABP and turn Templar Knights into her personal farm

DeletedUser

I see Tiny Teddies being the top in ABP. Order of St Michael won't do as bad as you guys would think(I'm a former member). However, i can see the alliance im in(Musketeers) doing pretty well.

My men have already made peace with their gods, made love to their wife's, played with their kid's and have taken out life insurance!

Bring on the pain

Thats always the thing to do before BP ^_^. However, i think that sounds familiar(300?) and they only did that because they were sure they were going to die...so it sounds like you are saying you are sure to lose.

DeletedUser

My prediction is HopelessDreamer will start her own alliance and single-handedly beat all of you for ABP and turn Templar Knights into her personal farm

I doubt she will break off from her own alliance. I really like the look of Man in the yellow hat. A lot of the players in that alliance are very good players from Delphi, such as TaskCo1, saturn22 and Callisto Warrior Queen. They are going to be battling for top elite alliance with Tiny Teddies.

DeletedUser17045

I doubt she will break off from her own alliance. I really like the look of Man in the yellow hat. A lot of the players in that alliance are very good players from Delphi, such as TaskCo1, saturn22 and Callisto Warrior Queen. They are going to be battling for top elite alliance with Tiny Teddies.

Or so you'd think. Haha!

DeletedUser

Few more days and we'll see which islands had most "semi-active" players, little more and then we start to see who has real offensive power :)

slobo.c

Strategos
I`m the strongest on my island....have some guys in my alliance active from that Island but nothing special to see!
And a tones of free Farms! :D

DeletedUser

I`m the strongest on my island....have some guys in my alliance active from that Island but nothing special to see!
And a tones of free Farms! :D

Just looked.. and yeah :D theres quite a few on there that aren't particularly active ... and there is even a ghost on there already :eek: