Behind the Scenes

• Thread starter DeletedUser10527
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser10527

My story, not many believe me on this, some cuz they're afraid of AA, and others see in my points, lol. It's a bit long, but I will write it for you. Those who know AA or Me know very well what Im talking about.
( This was a PM I sent to a friend, then decided to show it to all those who asked for it.)

It's about AA and Co. - Many have asked me for this in mesagges, so I decided I owe this to you.

ArjaaAineZ, ahoi12 seem to be the most wicked players I've ever met.
It's like this:
- As a founder of BA those times, 3days before BP end, I contacted Juggernauts saying we wanted them in and we we almost made a deal for them to join us and me to give them a leader's position, letting NATTE POES as our farming option.
(Now they're together in the same alliance, so It's sure they both will deny this, it's clear)
They said they need some days and they would come in, but that never happened. They got stronger. BP ended. And as we were waiting for them to join us, they made a deal with NATTE POES against us, they revolted me. Were schocked and no words about what happened, we didn't expect such things, the members were training mostly offensive as we thought our islands are safe. We lost 2 cities in O-54 by NP, juggs and Velocities, we got confused.
One of my best friends, jureros, got an offer from our allies Legion of Doom, to join them and we would get 2Founders rights. AA seemed to do well with his long tongue, got Damage by their side, making us being in the middle of the core being attacked by 4sides, although we lost only 4 cities during all those attacks, we got confused and we accepted the offer of LoD, we merged into them. But they didn't take my 3 good friends Ninepence, Bolina and Piecat and that was the start of a non-warm atmosphere. I steped down as leader.
The Leaders there Spider Pigg, Xene007(now Juggs-member) and jureros agreed for LoD to give to juggernauts all O-54 cities and juggs to give O-55 cities. The 1st happened but the 2nd, never did. I wasn't ever accepting something like that, they were my best cities I was in a really good rank and doing pretty well, but LoD was very scared from them, the alliance's future was on my hands, I was very confused, I had to accept it- so I did.
I have converstions in Skype where Me and AA agreed to exchange my 2cities with their 2 cities in Island 177838. We revolted each-others cities(they did it 1h before I), CS ready and so they took my 2nd city, only 1h before CS was arriving in my main city. My CS times were over and I waited the cities to turn into blue, when I saw a red-report showing the CS stucked in tons of brims, and so the 2nd report, this shouldn't have happened, but yes, It did- I understaned I was betraied. I PMed him, but he never read that messagge ever.
Then I decided to save my main city, CS had about 30-40mins to arrive, I survived, but only for 2days when they took a special action on me, and I lost it, and later their allied Criminally Insane took an action in my only left city, to make me go out of this world, and yes, I saw myself being asked in which direction would I restart.

I've played for like 2years and a half in grepo now and
I've never ever met persons like AA, that does every possible thing for his ego, I've met many others who've played with AA before, and as soon as they read the story, they knew very well for what I was talking about. He betraies his allies when he doesn't need them, ready to do everything to achieve his goals.

But I thank him now, for I have learned a very good lesson, that couldn't even imagine in my past, that someone is able to do something like this.

Thank you for your time to read. That was all. :)
Hope this to never happen to you.

-Mic

DeletedUser27700

and later their allied Criminally Insane took an action in my only left city, to make me go out of this world, and yes, I saw myself being asked in which direction would I restart.

I can't say what happened with any of this, but I will correct you on this.
CI and Juggs were by no means allies. They almost rimmed most of us before asking if we would be interested in joining.

DeletedUser

Why are u mentioning me at the start and never come back to it in your story? As i saw it you were just trying to save our own because you were being scared. Talking with me about Juggernaut wanting to destroy us as soon as BP ended. Only thing that you didnt know was that i was having talks with them already.

You were trying to scheme your way in at both sides. I don't like people like you. And yes we decided not to make any decisions before BP ended. That doesn't mean we didn't gather any information. Knowledge = power.

I am not even sorry you ended up at the wrong side of things with BA. It's all thanks to your own ignorance and arrogance.

Now let the past be and have some fun. I hope you will come for any of my cities someday.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10527

I support this fact according to their attacking times, they attacked in both cities at the same time. And later I saw AA handled the city it took from me to one of CI.
Thank you for your time to write here, IdeD, but it would be better if we would better focus on the main point of this thread.

-Mic

DeletedUser10527

Why are u mentioning me at the start and never come back to it in your story? As i saw it you were just trying to save our own because you were being scared. Talking with me about Juggernaut wanting to destroy us as soon as BP ended. Only thing that you didnt know was that i was having talks with them already.

You were trying to scheme your way in at both sides. I don't like people like you. And yes we decided not to make any decisions before BP ended. That doesn't mean we didn't gather any information. Knowledge = power.

I am not even sorry you ended up at the wrong side of things with BA. It's all thanks to your own ignorance and arrogance.

Now let the past be and have some fun. I hope you will come for any of my cities someday.

Yes, you talked to me about us to be together and destroy juggernauts, and so did AA about you, and you both started these issues, than it was me who ended being the enemy when we didn't even expect.
I must say I admit your courage to talk before my eyes, you and AA, even after all this happened. Deep inside I feel sorry about you.

And yes, I'm having fun, come and see the joy in my eyes.

-Mic

DeletedUser10527

93973503.png

Anyone with a half a brain would know that a no to a NAP means potential attacks.

Lol, your counter-attacking yourself here. In the PM is being talked for a possible merge into us, and you say " a no to a NAP"? And don't delete posts other times.

DeletedUser3393

lol half of this is just plain lie. You counter argued yourself in the last comment.
I can counter almost 90% of what you wrote.. but i will just leave two pics to show that your first two statements are a lie.. any sane person can tell that everything you have said is a Lie.

35340259.png

That PM came 8hrs after the world started... Asking for a merge 8hrs into the world. LOL

93973503.png

that was 4 days before BP ended. I said the same to u on skype too. Anyone with a half a brain would know that a no to a NAP means potential attacks.

When you flame, atleast try to get the facts straight.

DeletedUser10527

Boy, learn to write the right thing for a single time :)
Here we're talking for a merge, not your "NAP". I don't see your point on all of this.

It's senseless to me to talk about this, be honest to yourself and at least apologize for your two-faced game.
Only a fool can see this and not understand who are you.

-Mic

P.S: You did the same with SI, but that caused you the loss of tons of cities. YOu even gave one of your cities being under attacks to a turtle of your alliance, to save your own as*- but yes, I understand you, I see the fear in your eyes.

DeletedUser

Ok here is what i want to show. Mic you are a schemer who failed hard. All i want to say about it.

togetherunstoppable1.png

1starget2.png

wait till BP ends3.png

enemy bp ends 4.png

juggvsNP 5.png

BA screwed themselves 6.png

DeletedUser10527

Ok here is what i got to say about this all. Mic you are a schemer who failed hard. All i want to say about it.

View attachment 7771

View attachment 7767

View attachment 7772

View attachment 7769

View attachment 7770

View attachment 7768

And I don't have anything to counter this. This is true. BA received offers to be against NP and juggs, but we were waiting for responses and caused us later to be the one being attacked.

You guys are being so childish, trying to save your face. lol
Yes, Im having fun. Any other shot?

DeletedUser22940

mic....go rim someone or something
at least make a PnP out of this instead of straight flaming bro....you are not making it interesting and, therefore, are being a trooooooooooooooollllllll

Please either get creative or stop

DeletedUser10527

mic....go rim someone or something
at least make a PnP out of this instead of straight flaming bro....you are not making it interesting and, therefore, are being a trooooooooooooooollllllll

Please either get creative or stop

643878_485486964818412_1047495277_n_zps460e1681.jpg

DeletedUser30111

From the outside looking in, it looks more like you're just upset the same scheme you were pulling was turned around on you. If it had gone the other way you could be the one saving face in front of this flame-war. You reap what you sow, and especially in Grep if you scheme things often get turned on your head.

DeletedUser21560

My story, not many believe me on this, some cuz they're afraid of AA, and others see in my points, lol. It's a bit long, but I will write it for you. Those who know AA or Me know very well what Im talking about.
( This was a PM I sent to a friend, then decided to show it to all those who asked for it.)

It's about AA and Co. - Many have asked me for this in mesagges, so I decided I owe this to you.

ArjaaAineZ, ahoi12 seem to be the most wicked players I've ever met.
It's like this:
- As a founder of BA those times, 3days before BP end, I contacted Juggernauts saying we wanted them in and we we almost made a deal for them to join us and me to give them a leader's position, letting NATTE POES as our farming option.
(Now they're together in the same alliance, so It's sure they both will deny this, it's clear)
They said they need some days and they would come in, but that never happened. They got stronger. BP ended. And as we were waiting for them to join us, they made a deal with NATTE POES against us, they revolted me. Were schocked and no words about what happened, we didn't expect such things, the members were training mostly offensive as we thought our islands are safe. We lost 2 cities in O-54 by NP, juggs and Velocities, we got confused.
One of my best friends, jureros, got an offer from our allies Legion of Doom, to join them and we would get 2Founders rights. AA seemed to do well with his long tongue, got Damage by their side, making us being in the middle of the core being attacked by 4sides, although we lost only 4 cities during all those attacks, we got confused and we accepted the offer of LoD, we merged into them. But they didn't take my 3 good friends Ninepence, Bolina and Piecat and that was the start of a non-warm atmosphere. I steped down as leader.
The Leaders there Spider Pigg, Xene007(now Juggs-member) and jureros agreed for LoD to give to juggernauts all O-54 cities and juggs to give O-55 cities. The 1st happened but the 2nd, never did. I wasn't ever accepting something like that, they were my best cities I was in a really good rank and doing pretty well, but LoD was very scared from them, the alliance's future was on my hands, I was very confused, I had to accept it- so I did.
I have converstions in Skype where Me and AA agreed to exchange my 2cities with their 2 cities in Island 177838. We revolted each-others cities(they did it 1h before I), CS ready and so they took my 2nd city, only 1h before CS was arriving in my main city. My CS times were over and I waited the cities to turn into blue, when I saw a red-report showing the CS stucked in tons of brims, and so the 2nd report, this shouldn't have happened, but yes, It did- I understaned I was betraied. I PMed him, but he never read that messagge ever.
Then I decided to save my main city, CS had about 30-40mins to arrive, I survived, but only for 2days when they took a special action on me, and I lost it, and later their allied Criminally Insane took an action in my only left city, to make me go out of this world, and yes, I saw myself being asked in which direction would I restart.

I've played for like 2years and a half in grepo now and
I've never ever met persons like AA, that does every possible thing for his ego, I've met many others who've played with AA before, and as soon as they read the story, they knew very well for what I was talking about. He betraies his allies when he doesn't need them, ready to do everything to achieve his goals.

But I thank him now, for I have learned a very good lesson, that couldn't even imagine in my past, that someone is able to do something like this.

Thank you for your time to read. That was all. :)
Hope this to never happen to you.

-Mic

Now this is funny LOL

You wrote a whole novel CRYING about how you got spanked and rimmed on here

You were flexing your muscles at them, and tried to play them, and got played yourself

Why would you embarras yourself like this? When i first read this i thought someone hacked your account and wrote that, or you were joking LOL

You clearly havent played against any good players in the past, since you can be so suprised about being hit right after BP end by an alliance you just tried to force to merge into you

Dont hate the playa, hate the game

Go play that sim world they started up, that will probably suit you the best

DeletedUser10527

@sablestag - Well said, from outside, cuz there are many other things that need to be said but would need tons of hours to be written and tons of Skype chats but it doesn't really worth it, if you see this by neutral side, then you know what Im talking about.
anyway, it is your opinion and I respect it.
@Thizzle - Im not hating nor crying this. It's just a true story but maybe I didn't do my best in putting the correct words to explain what really happened. Take a look at the main point of this, it's nothing profitable to me to make myself a bad enemy of the 2nd alliance in Helorus and write all this without a really true reason. Thanks for your time to respond in this thread though.
@EnasEllinas - Wow.

-Mic

DeletedUser21560

mic all your doing is crying because you got outplayed... Stop makin a fool of yourself

Start on a new server, and be less "aggressive" instead of bluffing

DeletedUser

What on gods green earth are you crying about, its a darn war game. Did everyone forget about that. Put your big gurl panties on and fight.

DeletedUser13136

Mic, you are making a fool of yourself. Who wants to merge before the BP is over? You don't make any sense. If a guy doesn't want to merge, why you are waiting for him? You want to make a strong alliance, so why not prove your alliance is strong after the BP was over and than study the situation and ask for NAP with the appropriate alliance. You are totally wrong. AA and Robbyn are good Leaders for what I can see and it is normal that they are fighting, but if they join the forces togheter, they could be the stronghest. It is a point that AA and Robbyn should look into. Good luck Mic and stop crying, you don't make any sense and I am not in anybody side.

Status
Not open for further replies.