Behind the Scenes

• Thread starter DeletedUser10527
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser27700

AA and Robbyn are good Leaders for what I can see and it is normal that they are fighting, but if they join the forces togheter, they could be the stronghest. It is a point that AA and Robbyn should look into.

That would kill the entire server.
I would want no part of that to be honest. I am sure Robbyn is a great leader, and I know AA is. If they were on the same side it would be boring.

DeletedUser

I would want no part of that to be honest. I am sure Robbyn is a great leader, and I know AA is. If they were on the same side it would be boring.

^^^ this

Everyone needs an anti-thesis and it just so happens that Rob and AA compliment each-other very well in that regard!

DeletedUser3393

Maybe we should join together and rim you. I still have a score to settle!

DeletedUser10527

All you said doesn't really make sense guys :/
No one's crying here, but your foolish comments really make me cry, how foolish you are( or you're just acting so).

DeletedUser24538

I have an idea, to avoid all this foolishness even though I enjoy to reading this nonsense. Lets see who gets more cities in the end?

Status
Not open for further replies.