Being a good neighbor

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
So I'd like to talk about being a good grepolis neighbor during BP. It's truly not hard since you can't attack or spy on anyone. All you need to do is level up the island farms. Yet I've noticed that very few players tend to do so. I myself have leveled all 4 of mine to their 3rd levels by my lonesome. The other 4 farms are all still level 1. I imagine quite a few of you are in similar situations and I suggest that once BP ends we let our bad neighbors know of our displeasure with many frequent farming raids. Maybe this way we can slowly put an end to the lack of island upkeep that frequents so many of our polis's.

This has been a service announcement from your friendly forum admin.

shiba puppy for variety
sushi-the-shiba-inu-1_45338_2010-05-05_w450.jpg

DeletedUser37948

its a double edged sword if they are active and taking advantage.

DeletedUser6378

your on the wrong island then. I have 5 level 3 farms

DeletedUser23384

Yea our island i know me and Lowkey have put resources into.

DeletedUser6378

rachidc has also been putting resources into the farms. I told him I wouldn't attack him if he helped with the farms, and now we have 6 level 4 farms. They are growing nicely.

DeletedUser42393

I had the same problem, but I like to treat my locals to resources ;)

DeletedUser

I got 7 lvl 2 farms, these guys on my island weren;t doing anything untill I messaged them and then some guy just went and upgraded a 7th farm to lvl 2, I had done the rest so they'd know which ones to do.

DeletedUser6378

The way I see it is like this the upgrade benefits everybody so everybody should contribute, or take there resources and then send them. So there city still contributes.