Being attacked?

DeletedUser

Hi, first time I'm being attacked.
What's gonna happen?
Am I gonna lose my city and everything?
Can anybody help?

DeletedUser

I recommend that you read my general defence guide. It will tell you what to do with your units, how to enlist militia, and when you might be attacked by a colony ship (those are the ones that take your city).

You can start off telling us how long it will be until the attack arrives, when did you first spot it, who/what city is it coming from :)

Also, if someone is indeed trying to conquer your city, your alliance is supposed to help. You should ask them.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Asjo, why are you always so friendly and helping everybody all the time? It's almost provoking

DeletedUser

This game would certainly be more fun if more people knew how to play. I will have to admit that apart from me just being naturally helpful, it's also for selfish reasons, since Phi is too inactive for my liking and I want more players to engage in this world.

slobo.c

Strategos
This game would certainly be more fun if more people knew how to play. I will have to admit that apart from me just being naturally helpful, it's also for selfish reasons, since Phi is too inactive for my liking and I want more players to engage in this world.

Good that world has you
You help me a lot
Tnx :)

DeletedUser7182

im in ocean 33 and there is alot of targets but there are getting less and less every day cuzz of my alliance is taking 10 a day almost

DeletedUser

asjo, its good to see that some on phi are decent. Unlike those that try to bully someone into an alliance or to do their will(IE, being bullied into disbanding an alliance). I am looking for recruits, experience preferred, but will train the newbies too. If interested please msg me in the game.(P)

DeletedUser

But that is part of the game. Alliances are defeated and disbanded. Grepolis is a war game.:pro:

DeletedUser

Poor Juggla. Its tough being a pacifist in a war game, n'est pa?

You had a fair chance to merge. You were told upfront the benefits of merging, and the consequences of not merging. You rode the coat tails of other alliances that were fighting wars while you were safely founding colonies on the Rim behind the front lines.

Whining about it here isn't going to change the fact that you'd be better off playing Sim City. What training could you possibly provide newbies? How to found colonies and hope no one ever attacks?

Refusing to fight in a war game is like refusing to take pieces in a game of chess. Where's the fun in that?

DeletedUser

I just had to register!

PHI forum is death, needs to change!

John is right Jugla..it`s the game..(maybe they can make a care-bear world for certain people. No offense! I understand some people want to play like that - i just don`t see the fun in that).

IronGriffin is also right :pro: (and Madness sometimes).

Omi.

DeletedUser

Sorry, tried to talk myself out of it, but just couldn't help myself...

blazzinsaddles.png

thisisbl.png

DeletedUser

the destroyer what alliance are you i.thats alot of cities a day

DeletedUser

Not quite so almighty yet,you need to start a war against a decent ranked alliance rather than just pick off us easy targets to claim that rank I feel. ;)