Being Conquered

DeletedUser28324

Hi, I'm Sgt.Vile, and I just got conquered. My story: I was just silently developing with my pre-made alliance of school buddies. Suddenly, some player named Evan of Skaro attacks us. We were like 5 hours away yet he still hits us. He talks about it being for "Battle points (BP)". Yet, he conquers me instead of just only killing my units. He even indirectly got my friend conquered. I WAS 7.5K POINTS!!!!!!. They conquered me for no reason when i was just playing with my friends and trying to get a good city. This guy just haaaad to attack me huh? Please post your stories if you got conquered here. Seriously though, I already asked a member of GGW to hurt this guy hard. It's annoying to develop a good city and then lose it to someone.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Sorry to break it to you, but this is a war game. The whole point is to conquer people. :)
If you are a new player I suggest joining a newer world, as people in Pi have been playing for months now.

Also, please mind your language.

DeletedUser27621

Sorry man,

I did make sure I didn't take all of your cities, more considerate than most.

DeletedUser

i understand its a war game and all but if a player only has one city i don't think they should be able to conquer it in the real world that may happen but this is a game after all

DeletedUser

poo poo game

Hi, I'm Sgt.Vile, and I just got conquered. My story: I was just silently developing with my pre-made alliance of school buddies. Suddenly, some player named Evan of Skaro attacks us. We were like 5 hours away yet he still hits us. He talks about it being for "Battle points (BP)". Yet, he conquers me instead of just only killing my units. He even indirectly got my friend conquered. I WAS 7.5K POINTS!!!!!!. They conquered me for no reason when i was just playing with my friends and trying to get a good city. This guy just haaaad to attack me huh? Please post your stories if you got conquered here. Seriously though, I already asked a member of GGW to hurt this guy hard. It's annoying to develop a good city and then lose it to someone.

Could not agree more, same just happened to me!. After putting hours into building a city, it got taken in 5 seconds. Game designed to fleece you not fun............keep my £0.69 pence and good night!

DeletedUser5819

If you want to try a world where you can't be conquered, try world 45 Hyperborea.

Pretty much everything else is the same, just no live cities can be taken. That way you can get into the game and learn the ropes before going out into the jungle of a normal world.