Bellerophon is a joke!

DeletedUser10984

My apolologies in the incorrect information in a previous POST, where i said he lost 4 cities to EN/Occupy...
It ws in fact 5!!!
only taking 5 cities from a single player when you outnumber them 3-1 isn't much to be proud of.

DeletedUser

only taking 5 cities from a single player when you outnumber them 3-1 isn't much to be proud of.

A single player part of an alliance of at least 3 sister alliances, believe me we know where the support came from, probable facts are we was outnumbered at that time.

If for a moment you think this player defended all by himself then obviously you misinterept the concept of the game!

Simply put its an alliance game!!!

We had more cities under revolt and under seige but sadly as a previous post explained the player ran off into VM, no CS's could be sentto the rest!!!

I must admit tho they did defend massively as expected :D

DeletedUser10984

I know far more of the diplomacy than you would expect. The fact is you outnumbered your opponent massively and failed to take more than 3 cities.

PS. VM takes 48h to come into effect so claiming he ran into vm to get away from the op is a pretty pathetic excuse if you can't take the cities within 48h it is a pretty awfully run operation.

DeletedUser

I know far more of the diplomacy than you would expect. The fact is you outnumbered your opponent massively and failed to take more than 3 cities.

No mate it was definetely 5 :D
You need to brush up on those diplo skills of yours it seems.
Besides your not even part of the alliance we are talking about.

The target of the Op was only 4 cities, the fact is we took 5 and then proceded to capitalize on that by targeting more to find CS's coudnt be launched due to VM is not an awfully run operation, especially when it involved only a few players to start. The mission was a success...
Enough said...

Since then another mini-op has taken and sucessfully held 4 ciites of another enemy player in the heart of safe islands deep within their frontlines! We not doing so bad :)

DeletedUser10984

I'm a former member of STYX so yes I do know a good bit about that side of the world. I never said you guys were bad but you certainly aren't great EN/O has gone down hill since the beginning of this server. It's quality is greatly diminished.

DeletedUser

How about the top dogs prove they are worth their salt and encourage a world wide coalition against them. ;) it can be hella fun, it really got the war going back in Tau. Not a day I wasn't attacked as a result.

Besides, the top alliance not being #1 in ALL categories, DBP included, tells me they do not have enough enemies!!

DeletedUser

i was under the impression that they were pacted with all of their potential enemies :p

DeletedUser

I think you will find these are the latest Alliance Fighters Stats:

1 Eviction Notice 9087769
2 Occupy 6537676
3 Styx 5811777
4 New Beginning 4071102
5 Legacy 3104105
6 The Norse 2739421
7 As One 1968468
8 Renegades 1562246
9 The Flying Circus 1414887
10 -Styx- 1351774

As you can see EN/OCCUPY far outweigh the opposition :D

DeletedUser

lol, It's nice to know EN and Occupy are still flexing their muscle. Keep ruling with an Iron Fist!

DeletedUser

This thread is a joke.

EN has nothing to brag about. They had the best players and highest paying group Ive ever witnessed. At some point in time they pacted with every alliance in this world and merged with most of them.

Titans Of Tartarus- Defeated by Styx and joined EN

Pink Death- EN led the charge against them and some ghosted the rest joined EN

Girls of the Arena- Once ranked 3rd. Pacted with EN then defeated by a few alliances...joined EN

Honey Badgers- top players frustrated with alliance merged with EN.

Most of the original EN/O top players left as a result of bickering and whatnot. Its now just a bunch of gutless mutts that chose to give in rather than fight til death.

And yes EN does target inactives almost exclusively. They did have a good OP against an active Styx player after the 1st one failed earlier that day and they brought another alliance in to help. Thats one OP in months, so jump off your ivory tower and join the real world.

Its a big numbers game to you guys. EN/O has nearly 12 mil in APBs, that accounts for most of the top 12 alliances DBPs. You keep a large amount of inactives, so you can get ABPs and DBPs by attacking them. Thats fine if you can protect them from other alliances which you cant... So dont cry when your ocean core turns red. Put trips in them and defend them like any other alliance.

Why would anyone attempt to take on EN actives exclusively when the game favors defense. If we blow a ton of troops to get one city, that EN player will gain the city slot plus whatever they BPs they received in battle. They simply take 2-3 inactive cities without any loses. Until your fall back inactive cities are taken, expect more the same.

Now that Legacy broke the pact with EN, you guys are feeling the pressure. As Bill sucked up all the support, that left Eltoru out to dry. He lost 9 cities before he ran into VM a few hrs ago. All of his cities are empty, many w/o walls. He was ranked 10th now 28th. 8th in ABPs and now 7th in def. Hows that for numbers??

Im curious senseless, whats your game name? senseless is a perfect forum name :D

DeletedUser

I wonder why this guys do not hit me:D
May I ask how much gold spent hilly billy this weekend?:D
And may I ask how is it possible that while the Tart faction of EN stack with 2-4k birs each revolted city,eltoru,an ex Pinkie hardly gained more then 1200 birs at max?
That's a hell of an alliance,is it not?:D
This EN gold abusers should know now will start the hard part:)

DeletedUser

I wonder why this guys do not hit me:D
May I ask how much gold spent hilly billy this weekend?:D
And may I ask how is it possible that while the Tart faction of EN stack with 2-4k birs each revolted city,eltoru,an ex Pinkie hardly gained more then 1200 birs at max?
That's a hell of an alliance,is it not?:D
This EN gold abusers should know now will start the hard part:)

I dont know you but i never complained when some players build their walls up fast coz this is part of the game, i can tell many players from styx that doing this as well, Tutlek, Wild Nisa, Armenoid if you cant handle it go and play somewhere else.

As for eltoru he had some RL problems and never updated his threads.

I respect many players of Styx , and what is your ingame name ? for sure one player that is not on my respect list

Bill

DeletedUser

I dont know you but i never complained when some players build their walls up fast coz this is part of the game, i can tell many players from styx that doing this as well, Tutlek, Wild Nisa, Armenoid if you cant handle it go and play somewhere else.

As for eltoru he had some RL problems and never updated his threads.

I respect many players of Styx , and what is your ingame name ? for sure one player that is not on my respect list

Bill

hehe,I am on your respect list;)
Using 3-4 cuts is nothing compared to massive use;)

DeletedUser

Just thought I would get my bit in, I'm in O65 and only have 9 cities :(

However, I have 4 or 5 alliances teaming up on me and a player called Dr Ivago messaging my members saying that they should join him because my members hate me ;) Unfortunately some of them did actually leave LOL, but yes.
Anyway, I think it just goes to show that people are pacting their way into surviving. I only have 9 cities and I Think it would be a ratio of about 24 to me :) Just thought I would say my piece :p

DeletedUser28371

(bump)

EN has nothing to brag about. They had the best players and highest paying group Ive ever witnessed. At some point in time they pacted with every alliance in this world and merged with most of them.

Titans Of Tartarus- Defeated by Styx and joined EN

Pink Death- EN led the charge against them and some ghosted the rest joined EN

Girls of the Arena- Once ranked 3rd. Pacted with EN then defeated by a few alliances...joined EN

Honey Badgers- top players frustrated with alliance merged with EN.

Most of the original EN/O top players left as a result of bickering and whatnot. Its now just a bunch of gutless mutts that chose to give in rather than fight til death.

And yes EN does target inactives almost exclusively. They did have a good OP against an active Styx player after the 1st one failed earlier that day and they brought another alliance in to help. Thats one OP in months, so jump off your ivory tower and join the real world.

Its a big numbers game to you guys. EN/O has nearly 12 mil in APBs, that accounts for most of the top 12 alliances DBPs. You keep a large amount of inactives, so you can get ABPs and DBPs by attacking them. Thats fine if you can protect them from other alliances which you cant... So dont cry when your ocean core turns red. Put trips in them and defend them like any other alliance.

Why would anyone attempt to take on EN actives exclusively when the game favors defense. If we blow a ton of troops to get one city, that EN player will gain the city slot plus whatever they BPs they received in battle. They simply take 2-3 inactive cities without any loses. Until your fall back inactive cities are taken, expect more the same.

Now that Legacy broke the pact with EN, you guys are feeling the pressure. As Bill sucked up all the support, that left Eltoru out to dry. He lost 9 cities before he ran into VM a few hrs ago. All of his cities are empty, many w/o walls. He was ranked 10th now 28th. 8th in ABPs and now 7th in def. Hows that for numbers??

Im curious senseless, whats your game name? senseless is a perfect forum name :D

ok look you can think all you want about this but i got lots to say on this so here we go

tot---"(really you going to bring that into effect??? you where 50 against 10 the only thing we are sure about is you know how to gang up on alliance. sorry we didnt pick yours but maybe we had friends in EN we wanted to join every thing of that???)

PDE well did you think we let everything go that was going on forums????

GoA well apparently they had same problem we had in tot why does it matter? I dont understand why alliance have to gang up on another alliance to get anywhere you have same number of members

hb wasnt there dont know

look most of en/0 players left because we had 5 leader not want to deal with issue when the issue already solved his own problem instead of trying to fix some things they took the cowards way out and left and since people joined to play with them they left too??? how many alliances do you know that can pick up after that???? not many? thats what i thought.

we did not get our bp from targeting inactives we won it from hard work unlike you who are targeting our inactives and forcing us to take them. YOu are doing the cowards way and going after inactives and then gloding about it in here. we do target active styx people. and we have done quite few ops but as problem rose above we had to take care of our inactives because you are cowards and go after them instead of fighting our active people.

most people fight active people because they want a challenge. Its true game favors defense but its not supose to be used as a turtle it favors it because your supose to beable to attack and take a city therefore the defense you do have is supose to keep the cities you already have not give you mr 50 cities of defense. What is going to happen when you have no inactives to go for?????

yes legacy broke the pack with us i wasnt there to know exactly why but it was expected because we know how you like to gang up on alliances and it was after this that you made ops and attacked us??? are you so weak that you had to wait til you had 5 alliances against us????

This is my true opinion, This worlds hero world where new friends are made and old quantiances are regrouped. But one thing stays the same you all go after the number 1 alliance no matter what. I dont understand this is it because you want the first slot??? Do you know what happens to number1? eventually you fall it happens like this in every world. You all have to gang up on number one because that is the only way you can take cities from them its quite sad but its the way its always been so dont feel like gloading when you know that you have to have so many against us. in respect we all in en/0c should be thrilled we can keep so many happy alliances attacking us just because they cant take us on there own.

this is just my observation btw

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

tot---"(really you going to bring that into effect??? you where 50 against 10 the only thing we are sure about is you know how to gang up on alliance. sorry we didnt pick yours but maybe we had friends in EN we wanted to join every thing of that???)

PDE well did you think we let everything go that was going on forums????

GoA well apparently they had same problem we had in tot why does it matter? I dont understand why alliance have to gang up on another alliance to get anywhere you have same number of members

hb wasnt there dont know

look most of en/0 players left because we had 5 leader not want to deal with issue when the issue already solved his own problem instead of trying to fix some things they took the cowards way out and left and since people joined to play with them they left too??? how many alliances do you know that can pick up after that???? not many? thats what i thought.

we did not get our bp from targeting inactives we won it from hard work unlike you who are targeting our inactives and forcing us to take them. YOu are doing the cowards way and going after inactives and then gloding about it in here. we do target active styx people. and we have done quite few ops but as problem rose above we had to take care of our inactives because you are cowards and go after them instead of fighting our active people.

most people fight active people because they want a challenge. Its true game favors defense but its not supose to be used as a turtle it favors it because your supose to beable to attack and take a city therefore the defense you do have is supose to keep the cities you already have not give you mr 50 cities of defense. What is going to happen when you have no inactives to go for?????

yes legacy broke the pack with us i wasnt there to know exactly why but it was expected because we know how you like to gang up on alliances and it was after this that you made ops and attacked us??? are you so weak that you had to wait til you had 5 alliances against us????

This is my true opinion, This worlds hero world where new friends are made and old quantiances are regrouped. But one thing stays the same you all go after the number 1 alliance no matter what. I dont understand this is it because you want the first slot??? Do you know what happens to number1? eventually you fall it happens like this in every world. You all have to gang up on number one because that is the only way you can take cities from them its quite sad but its the way its always been so dont feel like gloading when you know that you have to have so many against us. in respect we all in en/0c should be thrilled we can keep so many happy alliances attacking us just because they cant take us on there own.

I hope you do not see things in rl with this kind of double standard:)
You admit to have a pact with legacy.All right,why?
To concentrate against STYX(-STYX- included),right?
While Norse and legacy killed Girls of Arena,you tried hard to beat STYX.Results?mainly against our inactives or half actives.
The odds were(and still are) against us,but yet you have failed to achieve any great result.
The only true result to show are 5 cities taken from Limborecla in two entire months!!!!!
He was busy at work.After solving them he came back again as before.
None said it was unfair,but still Gold Bill justify the loss of el toru with RL issues,lol.
Gold Bill and Lorbella,may I ask if it is true that STYX blocked 25k+ birs in the cities of Gold Bill right before Leg op?
Maybe here is the real "rl issue",lmao
Lor,can you explain why Eltoru was supported with 1200 birs at max while Gold Bill had up to 4k birs to defend????
Oh,yes,he was ex Pinkie not part of the Tart faction who actually rule EN.
If you will check colonizations of EN(Occ included) you will see that STYX won even against active players.
FatCavatar was fully active at the start of October,right?Yet he did lose a city.a couple of weeks later he lost 4 cities and militia was encountered;).
Should I mention cisfe?
Robopolis?
Cut the lies sis;)
There are different ways to win bp.One is the way of Gold Bill and masquerade(lor do you know masquerade produced with gold 153 ls in just 5 hours!!!!?),the other is counterattacking effectively.
We have repeatedly hit your offense cities with good results,enriching innogames with the gold you spend,lol
Hope you do not list Jeremy jerewski as inactive;)
Oh,Lor,do you know EN hit STYX without warning after pacting with them ,part of which was a warning a week before?
Do you remember what happened in Dec 7 1941?
You do remember the end of those who hit treacherously,right?

DeletedUser17088

How about using edit instead of posting 4 consecutive messages? saves me the time of merging them back together and thinking you're a spammer :D

keep personal insults off this forum pretty please, stick to gaming comments

DeletedUser

Id simply like to ask where are all these PACTS that EN/OCCUPY are supposed to have???

And from the intel we gathered it seems that it was the STYX group that has 7 now 8 alliances (with the new *legacy*) in a coalition against EN/OCC.

There are a few statistics that are way out of bounds here, Tea city you yourself proved your own argument wrong.

You stated that Bill had 4k of biremes in all his ciites under siege, this is an exageration, earlier you quoted 2-4K... Yes it could be said a few carefully selected cities may have ended up with an observation of biremes at high levels in them, but you forget also that in a speed 2 world it is easy to mobilise defence around. :D
You also state that eltoru had a limited bireme stack in comparison, but again you also define that he was attacked by legacy at a later time, also failing to mention in a different ocean... Rather than just observe it was a clever manoevore you have turned it into a personal insinuation. Rather sad I would say...

Also Eltoru failed to list his cities for defence due to RL issues not being online as he needed to be, or simply to update us on the situation, he had many more cities attacked, revolted and under seige, support was spread throughout. But with a lack of information of where it was needed most simply shows how uneffective support can be... simply that. We lost cities, we will continue to win and lose cities, I think this is what the game is about right?

Observations of gold rebuild are evident on all sides, it would be fair to say overall that anyone in the top 25/30 must have at some point used gold to certain level, walls from 0-25 in a few hours, replaced troops/ships in a revolt period and finanally something i witnessed last night a city with 67 LS, 100 FTS annd 1500 attack troops including cats built from scratch (new city taken) in just over 24 hours... now that is dedication in both gold usage and time!!!! Hats off to that styx player :D

We have accepted to some level of this form of gold usage from many players from the very beginning of this world, watching many turtles grow fast in city numbers without the BP or festivals to number that, the rest of us struggled the good old fashioned way... with and without gold assisting that.

What we really hate are traitors and defectees the most, cowards who after a few attacks (yes i checked the DBP overal during this time) flip alliances to the enemy for safe haven... Speedway6969 and Dany C being 2 of 4 recently, we should have known about Speedway as he did the same coming to us from Styx under simular circumstance. There are two other recent ones too, but those two are just weak players...
Its pathetic and I bare no qualms in naming and shaming these individuals!!! Once a traitor/coward always one... maybe legacy will remember this, and the world remembers them too when its time for them to seek safe haven elsewhere :D

DeletedUser

Your reply is somewhat more realistic,though some propaganda is done:D
Many cities were stacked with over 2k birs,not just one:D.The record was in Aegina d2;),over 3k birs and meanwhile 700+ were killed:D
Has EN a pact with Empires United?:D
Was EN in a pact with Legacy?
pacts may be unofficial too;)
I would like to know the name of this STYX player who replaced an entire city within a day:)
Speedway?
I will not comment on the friend of Bill and masquerade;)
We have an enemy,and that is EN.
It is not our fault that the arrogance of EN created many enemies for them;)