Bellerophon - The Funny

• Thread starter DeletedUser5061
  • Start date

DeletedUser12667

noobop fakes tell you wall lvl, harbors and some instances empty city. Not to mention players waste GFs on them. I guess turtles dont know much about recon.

On the bright side you got farmed like you wanted :D

Umm, why not have one of your many members on the island send a harbor check:eek: Oh wait, I know. Same reason they didnt counter my attacks on them when I was trying to provoke a scuffel:D But what do I know, I am just a turtle:rolleyes:

And I am not sure I would consider what you are doing farming me. You are gaining no resources, and the BP return is well in my favor. So I would say I am the one who is doing the farming of you:eek: I say 56 stone(all the resources you have gotten from me so far) in trade for 16704 bp or just under 56 cp is not to bad:cool:

DeletedUser6038

Umm, why not have one of your many members on the island send a harbor check:eek: Oh wait, I know. Same reason they didnt counter my attacks on them when I was trying to provoke a scuffel:D But what do I know, I am just a turtle:rolleyes:

And I am not sure I would consider what you are doing farming me. You are gaining no resources, and the BP return is well in my favor. So I would say I am the one who is doing the farming of you:eek: I say 56 stone(all the resources you have gotten from me so far) in trade for 16704 bp or just under 56 cp is not to bad:cool:

I guess we are just a bunch of n00bs with no prior experience and absolutely no idea how to play this game, trying to impress your awesomeness. Who knows, maybe you give us a city or two out of pity :D

DeletedUser

I guess we are just a bunch of n00bs with no prior experience and absolutely no idea how to play this game, trying to impress your awesomeness. Who knows, maybe you give us a city or two out of pity

lol. Kill him fast.

DeletedUser12667

I guess we are just a bunch of n00bs with no prior experience and absolutely no idea how to play this game, trying to impress your awesomeness. Who knows, maybe you give us a city or two out of pity :D

Nope I wouldnt call you cats a bunch of noobs. Most of the attacks you cats sent at me were decent nukes. And I dont consider myself awesome, if you would look at my post in the Bellerphon Opinions Thread you will see I stated myself as the worst player here. Not to mention the most likely to quit here. But I had 2 cities stacked with def troops and I was curious of a few things:
1- How long would it take for me to be cleared
2- How much DBP would I get in the process
3- How many Daicans would it take to clear me
4- How many would attack me

But to get you guys to actually attack me took a little trash talking. So cheers to you all for resolving my curosity. And cheers to bleaps for the cool name Hill Plop, I liked it enough to add it to my sig:)

DeletedUser

I appreciate the defense but it is best not to jump to conclusions. Fotns may disagree on certain topics but he has been quite lenient with me when i cross this line people keep talking about. I have talked to fotns regarding my recent pnp and he did not taje it down. He is looking into the matter so lets try not to let this get bliwn out of proportion. I dont want to see people getting banned from the xternals over this. I like making pnps as i know many enjoy reading them and they help stimulate interesting banter. So lets just be patient and see what happens.

DeletedUser

I appreciate the defense but it is best not to jump to conclusions. Fotns may disagree on certain topics but he has been quite lenient with me when i cross this line people keep talking about. I have talked to fotns regarding my recent pnp and he did not taje it down. He is looking into the matter so lets try not to let this get bliwn out of proportion. I dont want to see people getting banned from the xternals over this. I like making pnps as i know many enjoy reading them and they help stimulate interesting banter. So lets just be patient and see what happens.

I didnt gave any conclusion at all. I saw it removed. I didnt mentioned a name for that. But for sure would be somebody with the right access to delete it. That kind of situation does not makes sense for me. I have no personal hate,issues or anything regarding this. Im open minded and very easygoing person. I also have tears when taking a city from enemy :eek:. I just dont like censure. Thats it, end of story.

DeletedUser17088

the PnP was temporarily unapproved, while I was not the moderator to initially remove it i agree with the reasons (to which i've spoken to Sane about). The PnP has been made visible again with the offending content removed.

All the hate your showing me is fine as I'm un-phased by it, I will continue to do my job in enforcing the rules. whether you like it or not.

got an issue with me? talk to a titan

DeletedUser

the PnP was temporarily unapproved, while I was not the moderator to initially remove it i agree with the reasons (to which i've spoken to Sane about). The PnP has been made visible again with the offending content removed.

All the hate your showing me is fine as I'm un-phased by it, I will continue to do my job in enforcing the rules. whether you like it or not.

got an issue with me? talk to a titan

Peace.