Belle's Most Wanted

DeletedUser

images

This thread is dedicated to your personal most wanted list. It can be Top 5, Top 3, or just your mortal enemy. Its meant to be fun, so hold back death threats or just put the name(s) only. Pics optional

Here's my Top 5​

#5 WildNisa - An enemy on Zeta for years and a teammate on Belle. He calls me NOOB on average 7-10 times a day. Now everyone knows Im clueless... :heh:

images

#4 JJsmelton aka Chris Hokie - We get to chatting one day about the Hatfields & McCoys feud. He comes up with this bright idea "Lets pick a side and name our cities after the feud". After a several weeks, he quits and Im stuck with 20 cities named after the McCoys! :Angry:

262475484503190603_eW8fb9FG_c.jpg

#3 lorbella - Had OK in game banter, but externally her posts compel me to send her a gift. :D

images

#2 Bill001968 - The best fighter on Belle and has a red flag. Needs I say more? (SW)

images

#1 nmapletoft - Forgive and forget...Im not that mature! Girls of the Arena received our help against the enemy. They pact with the enemy. They turned on us. They were beat by us. They joined the enemy! :supermad:

images

DeletedUser

Why do you keep posting these type of songs Tea, I know you sit in your house listening to them but come on... :p

DeletedUser28371

I think you need to keep your gift for yourself. After all how many troops of yours have not made it past the sea?

DeletedUser

I'm related to the Hatfield's so watch it.. :p I've got a trigger finger.. :D LOL

Btw - It's been a while Belle... *waves*

DeletedUser28371

Please do not take these to harshly they mean nothing bad just bit fun . STG did say most wanted so I'm going to go the other Most wanted way first.

#4 To everyone who left its dedicated to the guys and gals i miss in this game only i didn't put nice pic for the girls sorry girls.
n1y1kh.jpg

#3 STG for trying so hard to revolt me through the year and almost always dying in the sea.
15ewarb.png

#2 Bruizer for always telling me to try harder to get his cookies he bakes especially for me and holding my respect. Hes one of the few who actually do occasionally go for the active players. Sent him special pic i couldn't post here enjoy bruizer.
k9e43o.jpg

#0 bang for all the fun times on skype chat but still cant beat billo keep trying maybe one day.......
1snx2o.jpg

#1 Billo my best grepo friend and always keeps things entertaining for me. Met first as I attacking him taking everything he has and not giving up. He impress me with his skills and his determination. Now we work together forever on the same side and for being there for me. You deserve it billo don't flaunt it to bad.
3025408.png

oh and hi lane

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Man dont let her get to you! I know girls too. Have you met WildNisa?

images

DeletedUser28371

congrats bruizer and stg your now moved up a slot from unseen events