Best alliance

DeletedUser15240

What is in your opinion the best alliance in this world? State your reasons too. Since everyone will just vote for themself you may NOT say your own alliance.

I will start off.

I think shadows fall are the best because they have an awesome skype chat. They also have the best leaders, and some brilliant players, and also they have no lives ;), meaning advantage for them in grepo. They all know each other and are a bunch of good friends, only playing this world. (some have new aliases)

Aicy

Strategos
Fo Shizzle because they have the second highest average points (after my alliance) and obviously all I care about is points and being a point whore.

DeletedUser

Fo Shizzle because they have the second highest average points (after my alliance) and obviously all I care about is points and being a point whore.

Was that illy directed? lol

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Nope, I was just hoping J.n.c would read this thread. :D

Who do you want me to say? Can't really say who is the best alliance until a week after BP or even till conquests starts, then we will see who comes out on top & who fails.

DeletedUser

Who do you want me to say? Can't really say who is the best alliance until a week after BP or even till conquests starts, then we will see who comes out on top & who fails.

We all agree on that, but it is just to damn fun to give opinions.

DeletedUser

For once I agree with you.

In my opinion the best alliance is a tie between Infection, Rim Express, and, Shadows Fall.

Fo Shizzle is just a bunch of spoobs. :p

(Spamming Noobs.)

~Warlord

J.n.c 1993

Strategos

In my opinion the best alliance is a tie between Infection, Rim Express, and, Shadows Fall.

(Spamming Noobs.)

~Warlord

Infection? We're a bunch of noobs who have a bad average haha :D ;)

You got that Spamming Noobs from someone... Fist of the North Star?

DeletedUser

(Spamming Noobs.)

~Warlord

Come on, we are pretty attractive too :D

DeletedUser

Ok, sooooo I was hoping we could take this one seriously. Seemed kinda positive.

Why Fo Shizzle is.....

1. I like the neon lights... are you familiar with The Social Gamers Club in Lambda? Reminds me of bars... and my favorite beverages xD

2. I like this in your profile: "We pride ourselves on our traits and virtues, no matter the circumstance we remain calm, collective, courteous and courageous. We are overall friendly people, but business is business, so forgive us if we conquer, farm, or eat you." Your alliance expects certain character traits from your players. I respect that. Please make sure you incapacitate me before you eat me.

3. You don't talk mean about people unless provoked.

4. Your alliance is tidy, no 188 pt players hanging around.

5. You're active, lead from nearly the front of your alliance.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ok, sooooo I was hoping we could take this one seriously. Seemed kinda positive.

Why Fo Shizzle is

1. I like the neon lights... are you familiar with The Social Gamers Club in Lambda? Reminds me of bars... and my favorite beverages xD

2. I like this in your profile: "We pride ourselves on our traits and virtues, no matter the circumstance we remain calm, collective, courteous and courageous. We are overall friendly people, but business is business, so forgive us if we conquer, farm, or eat you." Your alliance expects certain character traits from your players. I respect that. Please make sure you incapacitate me before you eat me.

3. You don't talk mean about people unless provoked.

4. Your alliance is tidy, no 188 pt players hanging around.

5. You're active, lead from nearly the front of your alliance.

Thank you for the kind words :) made me smile :p. I appreciate it when a gamer doesn't go all 133t all over me :eek:

DeletedUser

I beg to differ.

Although when he talks he's normally on the same size of me, so it's cool.

Lol instance? I try and keep my cool usually ;)

DeletedUser

Oh yeah. Well that was not without reason :p and the Albanian guy was condescending in another thread.

DeletedUser

Here, I'll chip in a piece of my thought.
Since everyone's only talking about Infection, Rim Express, Shadows Fall, and Fo Shizzle, I'll vote for Unknown Quantity!
Why? because Age of Enlightenment is sooo cool that he's topping the 2nd player by 1k points!! I love him for making such a nice city so near me <3

ps. i'll laugh so hard if an unmentioned alliance comes out on top after a week past bp is over =p

DeletedUser20025

ps. i'll laugh so hard if an unmentioned alliance comes out on top after a week past bp is over =p

Indeed, indeed~!

I've made the effort to read so much through the Psi forums, something which haven't done for any other world and this is the first logical answer I find. Unbelievable but true!

DeletedUser

i think the alliance that will be number one in 6 months will be an alliance out side the core. alliances out side the core have more free will becasue all the bigger alliance that can kill them will be fighting each other so this alliances will just grow and grow and grow meaning it'll soon be bigger than the alliances inside the core

DeletedUser

What is in your opinion the best alliance in this world? State your reasons too. Since everyone will just vote for themself you may NOT say your own alliance.

I will start off.

I think shadows fall are the best because they have an awesome skype chat. They also have the best leaders, and some brilliant players, and also they have no lives ;), meaning advantage for them in grepo. They all know each other and are a bunch of good friends, only playing this world. (some have new aliases)

Hmmm, biased maybe curly since spartan kssed your bubu and you made nice?