Best alliances

DeletedUser

Well I was thinking earlier what is the best alliances on gamma? I think that 2 of them are CJ and PORT. CJ for obvious reasons and PORT for having high PA and high BPA

DeletedUser2663

well the top 4 best alliances IMO are CJ, Sandcastles, Fusion and The Illuminanti. after those four i would say alliances like LoE Port and KB

DeletedUser

It really depends on what your looking for in an alliance. If its high points and ranking then obviosly CJ or fusion but if your looking for somewhere with a more personal touch and probably higher teamwork then alliances like PORT, Asperons Argonauts or Black sheep would suit you better.

DeletedUser8202

More personal touch and probably higher teamwork then alliances like PORT, Asperons Argonauts or Black sheep would suit you better.

Yeah there is a slight truth there but with some of the top dog alliances we hunt in packs!

have our own personal touches within the alliance and know which players we move well with.

ie same time zone so we can multi CS targets

DeletedUser

Yeah there is a slight truth there but with some of the top dog alliances we hunt in packs!

have our own personal touches within the alliance and know which players we move well with.

ie same time zone so we can multi CS targets

Most of the small alliances have never been tested, so we never know how good there team work is etc. And the black sheep I feel is like the old alliance not a ninja. Held up completely by the leader

DeletedUser

The great thing about CJ is that a unique feeling is given to each ocean/squad. On top of that theres an overall feeling of "family" (without sounding too pathetic).

I'd Say CJ, Illumi, LoE, Fusion are the best.

I don't particularly like raving about PORT (although i am rooting for them) because i don't know much about them, and i don't know think they've been truly tested yet.