Milestones Best alliances

DeletedUser

Hi guys,

I created two new milestones:
- 5 alliances that should be remembered as the best alliances of Sestos.
- 5 alliances that should be remembered as the worst alliances of Sestos.

Please discuss about this over here, but keep it nice. Later on the results will end up in a voting thread which will be created by Jorisva and on the milestone list.

I'll start

Best:
1. Honour and Power
2. Angels of Apocalypse
3. Firebreathingrubberducks
4. Liquid Propinquity
5. Imperial Army

Worst:
1. Black Templars (I, II, III, IV, V and VI :p)
2. Star
3. UNITED OCEAN
4. Immortals (I and II)
5. Black Death Imperium

Thanks for helping!
Gladius

Alliances remembered as the best: HaP (1X), AOTA (1X), FBRD (1X), LP (1X), Imp. Army (1X)
Alliances remembered as the worst: Black Temp. (1X), Star (1X), Uni. Oc. (1X), Imm. (1X), Black Death Imp. (1X)

DeletedUser10962

Wholeheartedly agree with putting BDI in the worst 5 they're on like every server with the same guy leading them and every time after a few months of mass recruiting they fade away it's ridiculous

DeletedUser

Wholeheartedly agree with putting BDI in the worst 5 they're on like every server with the same guy leading them and every time after a few months of mass recruiting they fade away it's ridiculous

Seem to be gone already!?!:heh:
Sorry... was looking for Black Death Imperium... not The Black death imperium

My (very) bad!

Last edited by a moderator:

Myrddin Emyrs

Phrourach
Wait im confused is their another alliance been made up called black death imperium, cause not impressed with that seeing as i was in the original The Black Death Imperium and was a leader for two years and i have only made them 3 times and so far still active in two worlds so theirs an imposter out there using the name but slightly different.

DeletedUser21770

Wait im confused is their another alliance been made up called black death imperium, cause not impressed with that seeing as i was in the original The Black Death Imperium and was a leader for two years and i have only made them 3 times and so far still active in two worlds so theirs an imposter out there using the name but slightly different.

There was a false Honour and Power on Gythium back when we first formed it on Ephesus. People like to use well known alliance names because they think it makes them look good =P The guy who used Honour and Power disbanded it when I mentioned I was one of the co-founders.