Best and Worst Founders/Leaders of Zeta

• Thread starter Thomas The Magnificent
  • Start date

DeletedUser

This is as it says, an effort to get some conversation going in Zeta, and we're all sick of the pointless and boring threads, lets have some genuine convo for a change.
This is ripped off One of the other forums but dont know who to credit for it:D

Cmon guys/gals lets keep this flame free and remember that everyone is entitled to a point of view.

Your allowed to "nominate" up to 4 leaders for both categories.

I'll start.

Best- jjalsmelton-Look at uNmEek's stats.
Hads-If my memory serves me correctly(It probably doesn't) but I think he had a good run with Revolt.

Worst-I'm really stumped. I wasn't here at the beginning of the Zeta server.

Rules:
1. Please keep from flaming.
2. Don't dis anyone's opinion.
3. Keep your worst leaders opinion fairly nice, so everyone's happy:)

T

DeletedUser

for the worst, I would have to say Firebrandt was one of the worst. He made Elvis World Tour into an MRA and couldn't control it if he tried, and as we all saw, it fell apart fast

DeletedUser10984

Best leader: jjalsmelton
Worst leader: Calrahoun (can't remember the right spelling of his name but he was the orginal leader of Domination)

DeletedUser11595

but sacmaster211 you were in Domination fighting against us.then could have quit there but you stayed there longer and then you joined NoE

DeletedUser

If i remember when I was in CosaNostra, Sai was under attack by Domination, and sac was on his island. Then NBE and CN merged and ML(Praetorian now) was born, so uNmEek and PG allied and swapped a few members, including sacmaster.

Correct me if I'm wrong please.

DeletedUser

Best I would say jjalsmelton, also Venum. I don't really know many terrible ones, maybe Jerimandias as worst as after she took the helm most of EWT just disintergrated... but don't really know one that one :O

DeletedUser10984

but sacmaster211 you were in Domination fighting against us.then could have quit there but you stayed there longer and then you joined NoE
The only thing that kept me in Domination is that He left the game. I was a loyal member of the council and later commander of O56 before I joined NmE.
Firebird,Rj,flah, and DavieK where the people that kept me in Domination that long. I am unafraid to admit we had a poor leader in the beginning.
If i remember when I was in CosaNostra, Sai was under attack by Domination, and sac was on his island. Then NBE and CN merged and ML(Praetorian now) was born, so uNmEek and PG allied and swapped a few members, including sacmaster.

Correct me if I'm wrong please.
I have only been in Domination and NmE. I have no idea what sort of member swap you are talking about.

DeletedUser

Sorry, I meant to say sai sumath swapped.

And Jonas, Anhelo and others did join NmE.

DeletedUser10984

Exactly some of PG joined uNmEek none of uNmEek joined PG.

DeletedUser5757

best: brooklyn ofcourse XD
his alliance the titans kicked semper fi's out of grepolis!!!!

worst:
JJ ofcourse....
with such a noobish alliance.... XD

DeletedUser

is this guy a... o sry no flamming

best
jj the best player in all worlds or at least i think that

worst

brooklyn eh what more is there to say and no they didnt

DeletedUser

Best : jj :p #1 player leading the #1 alliance :)
Worst : hmm who could i think of...yeah,uhm,Brooklyn...noob kid :)

DeletedUser

dude i love you guys!can you give me some bad rep?it teaches me that there are still people that hate me :D