Best and Worst of Paros

• Thread starter StrategosAutokrator
  • Start date

DeletedUser33530

Well Cheater of Death your alliance is now on 3 members, and I know SovietSpartan very well, he is a great person and fantastic player I know what he can do. But his low points are telling me that he is not serious on Paros at all, so I guess you aren`t to. So conclusion is that you came here to troll a bit, right lol
;)
its one of my Main world until the summer.the other is oropos which is my number 1 main world. Also zerO i really like but your going down :)

DeletedUser

Best Alliances
1- Venom 2.0
2- Demos Kratos
3-

Best Players (based on what you know and have seen.)
1- Daizan
2- Cabz bii
3- ArShark

Best Leader
1- Daizan

The Dark-horse Alliance (less than 25 members)
1- Inglorious Basterds

Worst Alliances
1- Paros Imperium - Mra
2- Phoenix - Mra

Worst Players
1- Paros Imperium - Leadership
2- Phoenix - Leadership

Worst Leader
1- Paros Imperium - Phoenix : Both alliances leadership

Most Overated Player
1- Cheater of Death

Most Overrated Alliance
1- Venom 2.0 - To much talk - they know how to play learn from them ;)

Most Entertaining Poster
1- Ticina Spams Everwhere

Most Annoying Poster (spammer, troll or just lame)
1- Ticina ( Spammer Look When Joined ).

Your Favorite Thread
1- This One Is Funny To See Players Thoughts.

Best Alliance Profile
1- Vanguard

Best Avatar/Signatures
1- ArSharks Cute Ladys

Most Likely To Quit (Top 15 Players)
1- Phoenix

Most Likely To Disband (Top 5 Alliances)
1- Paros Imperium

Most Likely To Take 1M Alliance ABP Milestone
1- Venom 2.0

Most Likely To Be The Number 1 Alliance (a year from now)
1- Venom 2.0

Most Likely To Top All Four Core Oceans
1- Venom 2.0

DeletedUser38652

Yeah :p makes 20 post everyday lol

*Edit

Just joined the best group too..

DeletedUser33530

its ok mate, but your getting delusional lol

Well i usual am very delusional when it comes to grepo. This however may just be the one time im not delusional. I mean there is a first time for everything.

DeletedUser37948

Well i usual am very delusional when it comes to grepo. This however may just be the one time im not delusional. I mean there is a first time for everything.

well keep your fingers crossed but dont bet your house on it.

DeletedUser10984

Well Cheater of Death your alliance is now on 3 members, and I know SovietSpartan very well, he is a great person and fantastic player I know what he can do. But his low points are telling me that he is not serious on Paros at all, so I guess you aren`t to. So conclusion is that you came here to troll a bit, right lol
;)

:eek: seriously? he was bragging on SovietSpartan? what has the world come to I could take him on in my sleep :p

DeletedUser

Cabz bii as a best player...Surely you're joking. :D

Hehe..Jk. :p

:Angry::Angry::Angry: LOL really made me chuckle to lane :)

a player is only as good as the alliance and friends he plays with :cool:

DeletedUser

:Angry::Angry::Angry: LOL really made me chuckle to lane :)

a player is only as good as the alliance and friends he plays with :cool:

And since you have no friends here (actually no one likes you, like me lol) and we are all 100% noobs than that give us one conclusion.
We are doomed!

:D

DeletedUser37948

I have two guys on an island with 8 venom guys. I will bet anyone here that when bp ends that those two guys can clear at least half of the venom guys there.

well the last anti venom player on my island changed alliance, i currently have him in revolt as well as 3 other players on my island.

when you mailed me mate was it a typo when you said that i should think about a restart.

no in all fareness inglorious b's and phibr fought well today from the start and that shows in there stats , they have my respect well played :)

DeletedUser33530

well the last anti venom player on my island changed alliance, i currently have him in revolt as well as 3 other players on my island.

when you mailed me mate was it a typo when you said that i should think about a restart.

no in all fareness inglorious b's and phibr fought well today from the start and that shows in there stats , they have my respect well played :)
We merged And they cleared half of you in Less than a day. Also lol funny you the fight is over. It has only just begun.

:eek: seriously? he was bragging on SovietSpartan? what has the world come to I could take him on in my sleep :p
I was bragging about phibr I believe.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser37948

We merged And they cleared half of you in Less than a day. Also lol funny you the fight is over. It has only just begun.

I was bragging about phibr I believe.

you did catch a few off gaurd for sure, i think it helped that your guys were still in protection when they were attacking us to start.
still you now have a fare few cities in revolt and one is phibr.

ive spoken with phibr and hes a nice guy, he is not chuck norris though :)

ive also read and re read my post and i dont see where i said the fight was over, im sure you will fight on till your last breath.

DeletedUser38652

you did catch a few off gaurd for sure, i think it helped that your guys were still in protection when they were attacking us to start.
still you now have a fare few cities in revolt and one is phibr.

ive spoken with phibr and hes a nice guy, he is not chuck norris though :)

ive also read and re read my post and i dont see where i said the fight was over, im sure you will fight on till your last breath.

Last breath huh? So you're saying that after getting rimmed and leaved the world you just simply stop breathing?!

Black magic!!!

DeletedUser11508

Black magic!!!

I lived some time in Brasil, and just love these magical stories and Candomble rituals from Bahia. Sigar smoking big ladies sending magic goat and chicken armies to destroy enemies :D
I would advice the Venom alliance players to get some culture first and build a Library, and look up Jorge Amado and the other South American magical writers. :p