Best attacks

DeletedUser

I just want to see your best attacks, so far this is my best attack
attackk.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

wait until my 9 swords are ready for combat. I don't have boats yet, but I promise you they'll swim. *preparing a 50hrs attack*

DeletedUser

not an attack but a defense the one I am most proud of, and does not have the numbers

bestattack-1.jpg

DeletedUser

Hahaha, thats great... Battle of the 1's, the "loneliest" battle there ever was :)

DeletedUser

lol Enas, I'd love to know who that was!

I don't have the reports anymore, but I had a guy try to take my city without revolting. I checked his stats and he'd only over taken ghost towns so I don't think he knew that he couldn't take an active player in the same way lol

DeletedUser

lol Enas, I'd love to know who that was!

I don't have the reports anymore, but I had a guy try to take my city without revolting. I checked his stats and he'd only over taken ghost towns so I don't think he knew that he couldn't take an active player in the same way lol

Lozza it was a fake attempt on my city I had cast wisdom and knew it had only 1 slinger.

So i set up my militia and then about an hour before I was like lemme build a bireme see if I can snipe that CS. Actually I tried to build 2 but the second one completed like 3-5 mins after the landing time. LOL

Oh the guy that sent that attack is a "bad mofo" in my book, it was to try to draw my attention elsewhere.
-------
HAHA nice one bobo