Best city names

DeletedUser7213

Nobody wants you posting in Rho forums or here LEEJG, you're a moron and always have been.

Get a life and stop kissing LAs 2nd hole.

Lol, what's up Nazgulstrike?! That's all you got. You're losing your touch.

Such a hostile little man ! And why are you posting in this thread? you have no cities to name =]

Paulzor
0 points, 0 cities

Lol, plus rep :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Sorry why are you here LEEJG? Offended at my post on LAs thread? Would you like a tissue box?

I'm now Stonehono, so I have every right to post here thanks.

DeletedUser7213

Last I checked you are not in Rho. LOL. You were never in rho.

DeletedUser

Sorry why are you here LEEJG? Offended at my post on LAs thread? Would you like a tissue box?

I'm now Stonehono, so I have every right to post here thanks.

Cool a weak player now has a top account! SN is seriously on the down slide now =]

DeletedUser

So Paulzor just a suggestion you could name the citys...I didnt earn it 1.. I didnt earn it 2...etc etc =]

DeletedUser

Or "Jealous much 1" etc.

Leaders gonna lead.

See you in the underworld

DeletedUser22650

lol taking over an account when youre allready playing the world is just wrong :) ....i wouldnt take one over if i wasnt allready in the server let along go switching mid game, id just feel too cheap.....what happened to stoney anyway did he hit his credit limit like AA?

DeletedUser7213

lol taking over an account when youre allready playing the world is just wrong :) ....i wouldnt take one over if i wasnt allready in the server let along go switching mid game, id just feel too cheap.....what happened to stoney anyway did he hit his credit limit like AA?

Nazgulstrike wouldn't pass up the chance for an account. He then boasts from the new account about the points he never earned :D

DeletedUser

RL issues. I was the only person he trusted to take the account. Obviously I'm not going to let an account like his ghost.

I'll let you guys complain about me some more.

DeletedUser12667

Obviously I'm not going to let an account like his ghost.

Hmmm... Personally I wouldnt find taking someone elses accomplishments as satisfying as if I had achieved them myself. Guess that is why I never took a gifted account. But to each is his/her own.

DeletedUser7213

Hmmm... Personally I wouldnt find taking someone elses accomplishments as satisfying as if I had achieved them myself. Guess that is why I never took a gifted account. But to each is his/her own.

That's all that Nazgulstrike can do, really. Besides being ignorant on the forums. It's really funny when he uses the former account owners achievements though. ROFL

DeletedUser

When Hitler invaded Poland he claimed Pierogi for himself!!!

DeletedUser

I like calling my cities how people would claim them. For example in the alliance forums,

I CLAIM - (My city name)

So I would usually name my cities like

That I am an idiot

or

That I'm a n00b

Or sometimes I just name my cities randomly, getting bored and calling them whoooooooooo hooooooo, or ka ching!!!
Makes me think I am doing something in my life :p