Best city names

DeletedUser

i thought it might be fun to try this

you know when your looking around the world map and you see a name that makes you laugh or go wow, thats a really good name

post any youve seen on iota or other worlds

or even post the worst city names youve seen, yes we all know sparta is a bad city name lol

DeletedUser

or better still Rome.. they know it's set in Greece right? lol

DeletedUser

My favourite so far is "Not a Noob", yeah like I believe you !!!

DeletedUser

hehe funny. I personally like

not a farm,
a farm,
and Upgraded Warehouse (my city's name)

DeletedUser

personally i like you lick horses its kinda creepy but in a funny way ps the city sparta is about 1 island from me

DeletedUser

People who use "Sparta" are generally the better players of the game, as you can see from the original and creative nature of the city name.

DeletedUser

Sigh... I know this is a city names thread.... but can I mention a bad alliance name...

lol. Who am I kidding, I'm gonna whether you want me or or not... so stop reading here if you don't want to hear it. I mean it.... just STOP.

You still here? Good.

Tell me... am I just being a psychotically overly patriotic American or is this just WRONG even from a joking standpoint:

http://en9.grepolis.com/game/alliance?alliance_id=1221&action=profile&town_id=1350&h=MKFnvlZa

DeletedUser

Here the best city name i founded so far :)

Lego Put Cap U in Us

DeletedUser

Sigh... I know this is a city names thread.... but can I mention a bad alliance name...

lol. Who am I kidding, I'm gonna whether you want me or or not... so stop reading here if you don't want to hear it. I mean it.... just STOP.

You still here? Good.

Tell me... am I just being a psychotically overly patriotic American or is this just WRONG even from a joking standpoint:

http://en9.grepolis.com/game/alliance?alliance_id=1221&action=profile&town_id=1350&h=MKFnvlZa

That is wrong.. bad bad person.

DeletedUser10081

You still here? Good.

whut does it mean???

DeletedUser

look im getting a little tired of this, if the thread was 'best city names and Ppleasssssseeeee be sarcastic' then this would be great

pick an on topic reply for once

my favourate city name is 'Outer Heaven' or was it 'outer haven'

DeletedUser

My favourites are always cartoon/game themed cities like

Hyrule Castle or Muttleys Megopolis or something.

DeletedUser

to make the grumbler-mumblers happy...

my favorite town name is: "Town"

Bull Dog's city....

Dude cuts out all that blathering sideshow stuff that can be so annoying to some people and cuts right to the point. :p

Last edited by a moderator: