Best city names

DeletedUser

And the necrophile award (for bringing back to life a topic, that has been dead for almost a year) goes to randomnut!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I want to thank you all for the great city names! I plan on using them!

Boy, if I had friends I'd want them to be just like you guys.... only with cool Fu Manchu mustaches.

DeletedUser

And the necrophile award (for bringing back to life a topic, that has been dead for almost a year) goes to randomnut!

:eek: :supermad: that was never proven.......
Oh I see....well if its still got life in it....I mean I swear was still breathing...cough cough.....Dodge city.

DeletedUser

Mmm, if you ever take a city from anyone in Bad Co, here's some suggestions xD

BBQ Chicken
Chicken Hawk
Pinhead Chicken
Chicken Stei-Fry
Origami Chicken

DeletedUser

To be honest, when you have 40+ cities in multiple oceans the only reasonable way to name your cities is OCEAN NUMBER + NUMBER.

DeletedUser

That does save lots of time, but its easier for your enemy to locate the ones he wants to target and who is local to claim them. xD

I found the dot-dash city name configuration is really effective if 2 large alliances are attacking you en masse. Especially if you change it each day. Magnifikus in Theta was excellent at that strategy... confused ppl when they tried to use multiple forums to claim his cities. Then again, he was a true insomniac.

_..._._
.._..__
__._._

DeletedUser

Yeah or you could just use BB codes and every time the name changes the BB code link is still the same.. so the city post in forums still stays the same.. still clickable.. still works on attack planners.. if you figure out how to change City ID's let me know, that could be handy :)

DeletedUser

My cities on different worlds are
Assassins Nu Sparta on Nu
and Assassin-Hyperopolis,Assassin-Superopolis,Assassinopolis and Assassin-mega-opolis on V2.0 testing World 3
(O_O) :)

DeletedUser

To be honest, when you have 40+ cities in multiple oceans the only reasonable way to name your cities is OCEAN NUMBER + NUMBER.

Each of my cities has their ocean number built into its name.

If you take each letter, convert it to its numeric ASCII equivalence... treat the vowels as negative numbers and total them all up it equals the ocean the city is in.

That way, I have a quick & simple way to tell where a city is.

DeletedUser

"Den of Iniquity"

Oh yeah - and "big barbies". Owned by "pink ponies", weirdly enough. And the alliance of the player - "The Respected". sigh....

DeletedUser

The funniest names I've seen are the ones where someone changes the name just after they take a city from an enemy.

Take it Like it
Aw Don't Cry
Easy Money

Then there are the ones where someone is defending their city from an alliance takeover.

Never
Over my DB
Cold Dead Hand
(alliance) Sucks
(player) is Noob

As well, there are the city names that people use to attack from as messages to the player that they are attacking.

(Player name) Farmer
(Player name) Killer
(Player name) owned
Stop Crying

In many cases when I read a name I don't get the meaning of it until i hear the story behind it. Then it is usually funny.

DeletedUser

My city names on Tau are:

Athens
Rome
Rome Mini
Sparta

See a theme there?

DeletedUser

I can do my job thank you very much ;)

But in all seriousness, i'm cleaning up this thread. City names or another thread. Thanks.

DeletedUser

best city name its so easy

100% ret ard inside come visit me bring archers haha