Best city names

DeletedUser

30 cities is a bit epic just for that statement lol

p.s shouldnt it be lassie?

DeletedUser

Guys. im running out of names :p anyone have any ideas that i havent already put?

thanks

01. Redemption
02. Forgivness
03. Truth
04. Solitude
05. Rememberance
06. Hate
07. Fury
08. Malice
09. Destruction
10. Emptieness
11. Horror
12. Sanctum
13. Anger
14. Annoiance
15. Uselessness
16. Hope
17. Denial
18. Exemption
19. Refusal
20. Honesty
21. Damnation
22. Amnesty
23. Rejection
24. Envy
25. Glory
26. Joy
27. Revenge
28. Sadistic
29. Agreeance
30. Antagonistic
31. Respondence
32. Satisfaction
33. Terminance
34. Disagreeance
35. Integrity
36. Remorse
37. Disdain
38. Boredom
39. Responce

DeletedUser

I know you probably have some already but here you go.

Acceptance, Agitation, Alarm, Amusement, Anger, Angst, Annoyance, Anticipation, Apprehension, Apathy, Arrogance, Awe, Anxious, Bitterness, Boredom, Calmness, Cautiousness, Comfort, Contentment, Confidence, Courage, Depression, Determination, Disappointment, Discontentment, Disgust, Desire, Delight, Elation or Euphoria, Embarrassment, Ennui, Envy, Ecstasy, Fear, Friendship, Frustration, Glee, Gladness, Gratitude, Grief, Guilt, Hate, Happiness, Homesickness, Honor, Hope, Horror, Humility, Impatience, Inadequacy, Irritability, Joy, Jealousy, Kindness, Loneliness, Love, Lust, Limerence, Melancholy, Modesty, Nervousness, Negativity, Nostalgia, Pain, Paranoia, Patience, Peace, Phobia, Pity, Pride, Rage, Regret, Remorse, Resentment, Sadness, Schadenfreude, Self-pity, Shame, Shyness, Sorrow, Shock, Suffering, Surprise, Suspense, Thrill, Torment, Unhappiness, Vulnerability, Worry, Yearning, Zest...

And last but certainly not least Longing

smurfs-wars-1.jpg

DeletedUser

Guys. im running out of names :p anyone have any ideas that i havent already put?

thanks

01. Redemption
02. Forgivness
03. Truth
04. Solitude
05. Rememberance
06. Hate
07. Fury
08. Malice
09. Destruction
10. Emptieness
11. Horror
12. Sanctum
13. Anger
14. Annoiance
15. Uselessness
16. Hope
17. Denial
18. Exemption
19. Refusal
20. Honesty
21. Damnation
22. Amnesty
23. Rejection
24. Envy
25. Glory
26. Joy
27. Revenge
28. Sadistic
29. Agreeance
30. Antagonistic
31. Respondence
32. Satisfaction
33. Terminance
34. Disagreeance
35. Integrity
36. Remorse
37. Disdain
38. Boredom
39. Responce

greed, glutony, self indulgence, chocolate, etc, sounds like they'll fit in to that group fine, ;-P

DeletedUser

I know you probably have some already but here you go.

Acceptance, Agitation, Alarm, Amusement, Anger, Angst, Annoyance, Anticipation, Apprehension, Apathy, Arrogance, Awe, Anxious, Bitterness, Boredom, Calmness, Cautiousness, Comfort, Contentment, Confidence, Courage, Depression, Determination, Disappointment, Discontentment, Disgust, Desire, Delight, Elation or Euphoria, Embarrassment, Ennui, Envy, Ecstasy, Fear, Friendship, Frustration, Glee, Gladness, Gratitude, Grief, Guilt, Hate, Happiness, Homesickness, Honor, Hope, Horror, Humility, Impatience, Inadequacy, Irritability, Joy, Jealousy, Kindness, Loneliness, Love, Lust, Limerence, Melancholy, Modesty, Nervousness, Negativity, Nostalgia, Pain, Paranoia, Patience, Peace, Phobia, Pity, Pride, Rage, Regret, Remorse, Resentment, Sadness, Schadenfreude, Self-pity, Shame, Shyness, Sorrow, Shock, Suffering, Surprise, Suspense, Thrill, Torment, Unhappiness, Vulnerability, Worry, Yearning, Zest...

And last but certainly not least Longing

smurfs-wars-1.jpg

nice work, if i could +rep you i would!

DeletedUser

How do some people still have city names im running out of ideas and i only have 18 cities
:( my favorite city name would be my city of bay of pigs its the only cities not that another alliance have on the same island as what used to be a 420 stronghold

vincaocao

Phrourach
Stupidly mine is Auckland and Wellington the biggest cities in NZ, but on Iota it's Indian Refugees, it makes it bad looking on a report so I make my names more formal on the worlds I play on, and in Kappa mine is Infant city, how would you attack babies and if someone loses it means they lose against a city of babies, get it?

DeletedUser

Yeah! finally someone else from NZ :D
My cities are all to do with New Zealand.

Actually ive seen a few, but your the first to go along a bit with my city plans ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

MetalCore is also from New Zealand, infact i know alot of players from new zealand :p

vincaocao

Phrourach
@roundheavenversion2.0 I see that, and that nearly all of your cities are maxed, well thats good (expanded city)+ bad(less farming spaces). And I'm actually an asian born in China but grew up in NZ, and I have a NZ passport :)

@AmmonJerro actually on Kappa 5 players in my alliance we're in the same year and same school, and you know me (forum) :p

DeletedUser

yes your quite a bright player, you will go far if you put your game into action :D

vincaocao

Phrourach
What do you mean? I am the head leader of the united rulers alliance on kappa, but the bad thing is i don't attack people that much so I don't have much bp but I know technically everything about this game, and the other down thing is that I don't expand my polis that quickly :(

DeletedUser

Well mostly people notice you if you are a good player and have lots of Attcking BP. And being an alliance head dosen't mean anythiing. I was the founder of TeAm and now i am in Fusion and earing my trust dat by day. You can't know everything i bet even Miz dosen't know everything, i mean i am a 134k player and i kearn everyday.