best fighters

DeletedUser

uuhhh he gets angry. well you need others to bolt me. versus i am the only one who bolted. I do not need to tell others to bolt you. they do it for fun. .
You do realise you're contradicting yourself here dont you?
You're the only one to bolt but others bolt as well ............ lol

I wanted just to share the love you gave me. So every bolt I get you get one back
I bet I dont. And I bet you quit before we do,

I have to fight on the same level so your brain does understand it
YOU fight?LMAO!!! You havent a clue how.

You've been called out for a straight fight and you bottled it. Give up the game. Go have a splash about outside.

DeletedUser

oh well you can't even take it. you need city protections poor guy. you can not handle it like a man.

DeletedUser

You expect me to let you hit me? Does any fighter ALLOW an opponant to hit them at will??? You're dumber then I thought.
Dumb and a coward. ............. some leader you are.

DeletedUser

well once again you not even worth talking to. your iq is so low you should be in an institution

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

snowy, grow up, I thought grepolis doesn't let 3 years kids play, can someone take him? Anyway, do you want us to get you a babysitter? You need one. snowy, did you know it was snowing in U.S? Me and my collage guys made a snow man, on his face, we wrote: "snowy is a f***ing girl", next year I want to write "snowy city's all got conquered", but gladly you won't be alive then to see it :(

DeletedUser

And I understand you are afraid to fight stillsentata, I would be, he is a tough guy. But you cannot fight me? you have more then 5* amount of city's then I do, yet you cannot, wow.

DeletedUser

You're 5 oceans away and you want Snowy to attack you?

Wise up.
You keep saying how he's all talk, look in a mirror, every thread you're boasting or arguing a point you know nothing about.

Sit down and think things through instead of gibbering on like an idiot.

DeletedUser

Flame-fest! =D

IMO, Coco well deserved his BP, and op.ivy is just a jealous dude who wishes he was older than 12.

DeletedUser

well if lousy StillSetanta would actually do a fight. the only thing he can do with his big mouth is to direct others to bolt and earthquake me. you are such a coward to cover yourself behind 786 members bolting and earthquaking me. where are you coward? come on fight little baby girl.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

why don't you fight him instead? if you won't fight him, then how can you expect him to fight you?

DeletedUser

well if lousy StillSetanta would actually do a fight. the only thing he can do with his big mouth is to direct others to bolt and earthquake me. you are such a coward to cover yourself behind 786 members bolting and earthquaking me. where are you coward? come on fight little baby girl.
SIGH.... Im always attacking your active members. Im sure you already know that because a leader would know who's targetting his alliance.
Ocean 52 used to have 50 Orthia Cities and now there are TWO. And even though angel of war has put up a good fight, those two cities will fall.
Im moving from ocean 52 to ocean 53 to get closer to you. Now I have two cities there. You broke my occupation of 1 of them the first time I went in but I went back and took it the second time.
And I'll take more. More EOW are moving from 62/52 into ocean 53 to get closer to you all. We are increasing our numbers in your heartland and we'll pick you off. ...............

And Ive called you out for a straight fight and offered you a challange.
You've run from that as well.

Now getting on to your point about my IQ. Im challanging you straight out.
You can pick ANY online IQ or brain power test and you and I can do it and compare results here for everyone to see.
Now do you take any of my challanges or are you AGAIN showing yourself to be all talk?

DeletedUser

SIGH.... Im always attacking your active members. Im sure you already know that because a leader would know who's targetting his alliance.
Ocean 52 used to have 50 Orthia Cities and now there are TWO. And even though angel of war has put up a good fight, those two cities will fall.
Im moving from ocean 52 to ocean 53 to get closer to you. Now I have two cities there. You broke my occupation of 1 of them the first time I went in but I went back and took it the second time.
And I'll take more. More EOW are moving from 62/52 into ocean 53 to get closer to you all. We are increasing our numbers in your heartland and we'll pick you off. ...............

And Ive called you out for a straight fight and offered you a challange.
You've run from that as well.

Now getting on to your point about my IQ. Im challanging you straight out.
You can pick ANY online IQ or brain power test and you and I can do it and compare results here for everyone to see.
Now do you take any of my challanges or are you AGAIN showing yourself to be all talk?

Online IQ test lmao. This is the best "challenge" I have heard on the forums yet!

Online IQ Tests

If you go to any school, or any flaming forum, you'll find plenty of ego from people who took online IQ tests. Reports usually range from 135-160. I distinctly remember one moron to even claim he had a "history IQ of 225". Nick Jones, you're a moron. Sites like Emode/tickle and commercial IQ test sites offer a free test of simple, stupid questions of basic math and english then give you an IQ of 120-145. They give you titles and say what historical figure thinks in a similar fashion. For full details about your IQ(brilliance) you have to pay the low cost of 10-25$ normally. The answers are usually available in serveral internet forums by puzzle enthusiasts.

One of many quotes about how accurate "online IQ tests" are. Why don't you just challenge him to a game of online knitting? Who can make the biggest online rug in say 25 minutes? Obviously a picture of the rug would have to be posted too to verify it is legitimate in size. Oh now that would be a challenge.

DeletedUser

well once again you not even worth talking to. your iq is so low you should be in an institution

snowy is the one that brought up IQ. Stillsetanta merely offered the chance for snowy to prove the veracity of his statement while proving that snowy is not the one who should be committed o aforementioned institution.

Of all the people I have talked with in Orthia and there has been the few I would suggest snowy has the lowest intelligence level of them all. Others I have had perfectly reasonable discussions with whereas snowy tends to resort to playground bullying tactics and insults over the use of reasoned analysis and debate.

DeletedUser

Online IQ test lmao. This is the best "challenge" I have heard on the forums yet!

Online IQ Tests

If you go to any school, or any flaming forum, you'll find plenty of ego from people who took online IQ tests. Reports usually range from 135-160. I distinctly remember one moron to even claim he had a "history IQ of 225". Nick Jones, you're a moron. Sites like Emode/tickle and commercial IQ test sites offer a free test of simple, stupid questions of basic math and english then give you an IQ of 120-145. They give you titles and say what historical figure thinks in a similar fashion. For full details about your IQ(brilliance) you have to pay the low cost of 10-25$ normally. The answers are usually available in serveral internet forums by puzzle enthusiasts.
One of many quotes about how accurate "online IQ tests" are.

You mean they're fixed?! *shock* *horror*

The only somewhat reliable IQ score is from Mensa, even then cultural bias comes into play to a degree.

I don't think anyone can stop Snowy now.

DeletedUser

DarkChampions, when snowball makes a statement like that Im going to challange him on it. I am happy to back up anything I say with actions.
He's all mouth and no trousers.
I gave him the opportunity to pick any test he wanted........ and he's disappeared again.

Im happy to do the MENSA one if people think that that's accurate then.

DeletedUser

snowy is the one that brought up IQ. Stillsetanta merely offered the chance for snowy to prove the veracity of his statement while proving that snowy is not the one who should be committed o aforementioned institution.

Of all the people I have talked with in Orthia and there has been the few I would suggest snowy has the lowest intelligence level of them all. Others I have had perfectly reasonable discussions with whereas snowy tends to resort to playground bullying tactics and insults over the use of reasoned analysis and debate.

really? well shall I show all what you wrote to me. that I was always fair, considerate and tried to find a solution. but eow broke the agreements. guys I simple don't care anymore. character is one thing the iq the other. its hopeless with guys, you win. I rather have a descent RL than you guys. bye

plus for StillSetanta. only your last post finally showed you can talk like an descend adult. but your words contradict with your actions. happy bolting. can't be bothered anymore. I will not rebuild anymore. bolt me to the ground and then you can say you conquered me instead of having a real attack. good luck guys