Best Free Publicity Ever (thx fingers)

DeletedUser34939

I didn't want to send yet another server-wide mass mail so I figured I'd just address fingers here in the open forum.

I want to start by thanking him for letting the world know how we roll over here. I know I know, being ranked #1 by nearly double the next closest alliance, having the highest average points per member, having the highest abp, dbp, and total BP pretty much speaks for itself - but it never hurts to have someone take the time to PM the top 5 alliances and let them know why you're so great.

When a less than mediocre player starts throwing a fit and says that they "don't have time" to learn the forum they get booted. That's one of the secrets to our success. Another secret to our success is strong leadership - people who have the strength of will to do what must be done when it must be done. Such as booting mediocre players intent on complaining all day and bringing down our vibe.

That being said, thanks for taking your time to write such a well formatted mass mail highlighting our awesomeness.

If anyone is interested in leaving their sissy alliance that coddles players and wants to join the big leagues feel free to pm me on the forum or in game.

Happy greping everyone,

Mojo and the Envenom leadership team

oskarghost96

Phrourach

DeletedUser32250

We're thinking of being really egocentric and naming all our forum tabs with the letters that spell our name. I mean, if we could we would make it multicoloured and place shiny material over it to make it glisten in the sunlight. Who wouldn't love this? I would. Guys can we do it please?

DeletedUser17088

Eric bantona
Banter of the opera
Bantersaurus rex
the Archbishop of Banterbury
Bantonio Banteras

DeletedUser25133

We're thinking of being really egocentric and naming all our forum tabs with the letters that spell our name. I mean, if we could we would make it multicoloured and place shiny material over it to make it glisten in the sunlight. Who wouldn't love this? I would. Guys can we do it please?

The Arcadians Dark Side was allegedly thinking the same , now that would be one long arsed forum lol