Best Moderator of All-Time : Community Choice Awards

• Thread starter DeletedUser8396
  • Start date

Best Moderator of All Time

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser19042

No offense, but the entire voting is a joke. (all of them)

Like on this one:
Where is Sapphire Sorrows? Phoenixavier? Pushty? Harry/Durmanush? Skullyhoofd? Tyrion? Sirloin? Fonts? theonlythomas? Pythagorus? Dazzler? gunnellator? chrss2128? equanamity? Ninepence? Farg? Tanuki7?fingolfin?...These were the greatest mods of all time. Yet not even on the list. (and probably a lot more that I forgot to add but are worthy to be on it!)

On the players' one: Robbyn44? Strico10? Callinectes? There are all names I haven't even heard of.
Same for alliances.

Not voting either

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser33530

You can't just forget to nominate people and then complain that there are no good nominations.

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
No offense, but the entire voting is a joke. (all of them)

Like on this one:
Where is Sapphire Sorrows? Phoenixavier? Pushty? Harry/Durmanush? Skullyhoofd? Tyrion? Sirloin? Fonts? theonlythomas? Pythagorus? Dazzler? gunnellator? chrss2128? equanamity? Ninepence? Farg? Tanuki7?fingolfin?...These were the greatest mods of all time. Yet not even on the list. (and probably a lot more that I forgot to add but are worthy to be on it!)

On the players' one: Robbyn44? Strico10? Callinectes? There are all names I haven't even heard of.
Same for alliances.

Not voting either

Tis true. Joris is probably really upset he didn't get nominated either :(

DeletedUser8396

Well perhaps next year you can be bothered to nominate them, Joris ;)