Best Nuke

DeletedUser

Hey guys i'm new to Grepolis just started on World Mu but i've played Tribalwars so i'm pretty competant, and i was wondering what everyone's opinion is on the best nuke to have. Attack power, speed, build time, whatever you guys think is the best(or preferred) way to build a nuke.
Thanks!

Oh and also i was just wondering if someone could tell me at what happiness % the farming villages start to rebel/revolt at thanks:)

DeletedUser1405

You may want to try the simulator and work out whats best for you, whichever mix you go with good luck for the future in Grepolis.
There are different types of nukes in this game so try and work it out.

DeletedUser2663

regarding stats like build time etc i just always go for the highest defensive/offensive stats for each attack type. unlike TW where it is fast paced, build time is a huge factor in you offensive capabilities. here i find it is better to utilize quality of quantity. Thats just my Opinion but that fact i have now been a top 12 attacker for a respectable amount of time on two worlds now means i am doing something right. check out the guides section regarding farming villages, you should find something in there

DeletedUser

Honestly I'm a zeus lover so I like the old fashioned.
Manticore+Minotaur+ a little horseman. Great NUKE!

DeletedUser4013

I recommend starting here with regards to troops and such...The Big Cobble Guide...this has pretty much everything. Also check out the other guides in that section. Tons of useful information.

DeletedUser11965

my abeast nuke: 500 slingers, and like 100 horseman along with the god power-up heroic power =)

DeletedUser1405

Try 1000 slingers 200 horses on 63 transports with bunks, its scary. :)

And takes an age to replace if you hit the wrong village with it. :D

DeletedUser2663

meh novices. every single one of my land nuke attacks consists of over 1800 farm space dedicated to land troopss

eg - 1800 slingers or 1800 hops or 600 horse or a combination of them all (depending on the targets defense) in a single attack

Now getting hit by one of those dose some serious damage especially when they have god powers on them and have phalanx (getting hit by 10 of them in a matter of seconds is devastating lol).

best nuke of all time though has to be the 60 manticore one. Man that can do some serious damage especially to targets that lack archers.

DeletedUser

1600 slings, transports and around 70 LS is the cheapest and the quickest to build.

DeletedUser1405

Its all good metal using all your pop for offence but you need to leave behind a small defensive force just in case you get someone interested in your village.
Nice size though, whats the score on the transport front with a force that size.

DeletedUser2663

with bunks i am using around 70 normal transports or 106 quick ones. with defending, i use pure city techniques, eg one city will be offensive, one will be defensive. by having cities close together you dont need to build defense in offensive cities because you can shift defense from a defense city striaght to a offense city asap b4 the attack lands. it has worked perfectly for me so far (eceptions of course when you start on a new world). i do this style once i have 5+ cities which dosnt take long to get.

DeletedUser

I don't know why nobody has mentioned HOPLITES! duh? 1000 hops and 100 horses will take out any target. Mix in some lightships, god powers, and add in a couple catupults for good measure, and I'd like to see a city that will take 5 a dose' in da face.

DeletedUser2663

I don't know why nobody has mentioned HOPLITES! duh? 1000 hops and 100 horses will take out any target. Mix in some lightships, god powers, and add in a couple catupults for good measure, and I'd like to see a city that will take 5 a dose' in da face.

i have pleantly of 1800+ hops nukes =), they do their job well i must say.

DeletedUser1405

Wrong bud, try it and you will see why hoppies are always better used in mixed nukes. they are excellent attack and defence troops working in conjunction with others but on their own they have to many weaknesses.
Best Pure Nuke for speed and ease of build is Slingers all the way, they are quick to replace and cheap.

DeletedUser2663

Wrong bud, try it and you will see why hoppies are always better used in mixed nukes. they are excellent attack and defence troops working in conjunction with others but on their own they have to many weaknesses.

that is a half wrong statement. in all matters attacking it always depends on the defenders troops =). there are many situations where 1 hop nuke has done the work of two slinger nukes for me

DeletedUser1405

How long does it take to replace a single Hoppie against 2 slingers. And im not saying dont use a Pure Hoppie nuke you always need to take the size and set up of the defending force, i was responding to the comments flackch made and you got between the 2 posts.

DeletedUser

How long does it take to replace a single Hoppie against 2 slingers. And im not saying dont use a Pure Hoppie nuke you always need to take the size and set up of the defending force, i was responding to the comments flackch made and you got between the 2 posts.
i totally agree. I don't see how I made it seem like a pure hoppie nuke was what was best, I said that a hoppie MIXED troops is best. I believe I said 1800 hoppies, 100 horses, etc. etc. hops alone will be almost 30% be wiped out by militia

DeletedUser1405

I once spoke with someone who had a Catapult city, he had something like 70+ cats in there, i havent tried it in the sim but he once said a level 25 wall could be took down in One by 65 cats all the way back to level 1.they also make great fake attacks as they slow the transports down to practically CS speed.

DeletedUser

I have a question. it doesn't matter what the troops speed is, it goes the same as a transport always does, right?