Best of the Rest

DeletedUser39931

All i ever se on every world is people talking about a top 12 lets be straight up and honest 75% of these alliances are just MRA'S.
So i wanna see your opinions on the true alliances of this server forget about city points and the top 12 who are basically MRA's lets look at ABP per member average cos these are the alliances that will last

DeletedUser39931

Im gonna give you 4 for consideration
Exiled
Amish Wrake Warriors
Revelation
Brotherhood

and just cos its my alliance Dirty South who already went through The Lycans like a hot knife trough butter

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Im gonna give you 4 for consideration
Exiled
Amish Wrake Warriors
Revelation
Brotherhood

and just cos its my alliance Dirty South who already went through The Lycans like a hot knife trough butter

Edited out rant when I was cranky

DeletedUser

lets look at ABP per member average cos these are the alliances that will last
Js high ABP means they are killing a lot of units which means they are losing a lot of units while attacking... There is absolutely NO RANK which shows that an alliance is good or not... Check grepostats --> colonization and look at how much cities are they gaining and how much are they loosing vs 1 alliance.

DeletedUser39931

I guess as 4 of the 5 above stated alliances are now in the top 12.
you can all jog on, in fact call round mine i will give you some reeboks make the journey a little bit quicker.

I do love it when these "know it alls" get it blown back in thier face.

DeletedUser

tbh almost all the time when someone merges bunch of idiots with no* brains what so ever call them MRA

DeletedUser

tbh almost all the time when someone merges bunch of idiots with new brains what so ever call them MRA

LOTR is a Selective Recruiting Alliance. If you join a world late - get rimmed - and start again . Just how do you imagine it is possible to craft a competitive position without some recruitment?

Don't expect us to move much up or down now for at least 10 - 15 days. Once exam time is over - this world is going to explode in a fireworks display of military aggression - once all the young turks have sobered up again.

I am going to make a prediction - scoff if you want . On the 1st July I fully expect that LOTR will be the only one of the current top 4 Alliances still holding a top 4 spot.

if I am wrong mock me - but if am right - bow down and worship me ;)