Best Pact Request Ever

• Thread starter DeletedUser14786
  • Start date

DeletedUser14786

Diplo-Hoe. A term used to describe the diplomat of an alliance that feels it needs a pact from every alliance in a war game.

I understand the use of pacts for smaller alliances to be able to fight larger ones on even ground, and I value my allies very highly. However I dislike how many alliances have many meaningless pacts, especially this late into the world. It was nice of them to actually send a message with this pact request, but in keeping with the promise on my alliance profile I just couldn't resist... why would we make a pact with them? :p

Ev1lK1ng on 6/4/11 at 10:03 PM
could u pls acept pack invite from the patria academy???
Ituralde on 6/4/11 at 10:04 PM
Nope. Thanks for the offer, but we keep our pacts to a minimum, only with those alliances that we can help and who can help us.
Ev1lK1ng on 6/4/11 at 10:05 PM
but our goal is to rise have much packt as posible and thats why im probatly boring u for packt but pls accept
Ituralde on 6/4/11 at 10:06 PM
nope.
Ev1lK1ng on 6/4/11 at 10:07 PM
ok how old are u,could u add me on ur personal friend list at profile il add u
Ev1lK1ng on 6/4/11 at 10:09 PM
and?
Ituralde on 6/4/11 at 10:18 PM
I have 4 personal allies that have saved me multiple times, and I return the favor when I am able and not fighting them. But I don't post them on my profile, and neither do they.
And why do you care how old I am?
Ev1lK1ng on 6/4/11 at 10:23 PM
oke and i dont care im just asking im [removed...can you guess?]

So I originally thought I'd stop it there and made this post on the forum. But the forum has been quiet lately and a couple hours later I got bored and I thought I might have some fun with this...:p

Ituralde on 6/5/11 at 2:00 AM
Say, we might be able to make a pact with you... you see, we need to kill off the Survivors. If you attacked first we could back you up.
Ev1lK1ng on 6/5/11 at 7:19 AM
khmm thats great ... but survivors are maybe 6 or 7 in my ocean anbd they have below 2500 points its no use
Ituralde on 6/5/11 at 8:14 AM
ok... well what if you attacked Spartiates? They seem big and mean...
Ev1lK1ng on 6/5/11 at 10:57 AM
they are in ur oceans...
Ituralde on 6/5/11 at 11:13 AM
ok. How about NSPG. I hear they are weak at the knees!
Ev1lK1ng on 6/5/11 at 11:13 AM
wait i must see how many in my ocean
Ev1lK1ng on 6/5/11 at 11:15 AM
none are in my ocean how about troyan wariours i hate them im conquring their cities..so i can destroy them
Ituralde on 6/5/11 at 11:18 AM
Hmmm.... it sounds like you don't need help with those guys. How about Lost Boys? Some guy from Dacian-City States told me that they are evil!
Ev1lK1ng on 6/5/11 at 11:19 AM
khmm all alliances u said i have pack and there not in my ocean lost boys are very strong in my ocean there is like 50 of them
Ituralde on 6/5/11 at 11:21 AM
Do you mean you already have a pact with all of those alliances? Doesn't that limit who else you get to attack?
Ev1lK1ng on 6/5/11 at 11:23 AM
yes...i atack only troyan wariours in my ocean there is 10 of them...and im conquring their cities
Ituralde on 6/5/11 at 11:34 AM
Don't you feel that having all of those pacts limits who you get to attack?
Ev1lK1ng on 6/5/11 at 11:35 AM
yes i feel but i must have packts with all strong alliances so they cant atack us...

Then I got this idea... :eek:

Ituralde on 6/5/11 at 11:36 AM
And all of the other strong alliances have pacts with you? I don't believe that.
Ev1lK1ng on 6/5/11 at 11:37 AM
not all but all strong alliances my main alliance patria croatica has u understand now

Tell me more...;)

Ituralde on 6/5/11 at 11:38 AM
oh. But what alliances are those?
Ev1lK1ng on 6/5/11 at 11:39 AM
wait il list it here

Cool! So many alliances need spies for this sort of thing...

Ev1lK1ng on 6/5/11 at 11:44 AM
Croatica,Golden,Survivor School,Children of Nexus,Totoro,Angel Strike,Roman Gladiators Return,Defense x5,Pals,Roman Empire,Gladiators of Zeus, and that it and one pack request Four-Knuckle Philosophy
Ituralde on 6/5/11 at 11:45 AM
Oh cool. So do you share forums with Patria Croatica? How do you know about all of these pacts?
Ev1lK1ng on 6/5/11 at 11:48 AM
lol im co founder i go to alliance/packt/and see with who we have tnx yes we share all with patria croatica
Ituralde on 6/5/11 at 12:31 PM
So if we were to accept a pact with you, I would need to know Patria Croatica's plans... What is Patria Croatica planning for the future?
Ev1lK1ng on 6/5/11 at 12:32 PM
no...

:Angry: finally on to me...

I know Zeta has already killed off most of the MRAs... looks like there's at least one more to finish off.:cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Haha, didn't think anything like this still excisted on a world that's over a year old :D

DeletedUser

L.O.L!

2uopelx.jpg

DeletedUser

I think you should conquer him Ituralde :D Would be so much win.

DeletedUser14786

Updated.

I know Kelptic... I saw that he'd updated his profile. :p

To ChopperMad: He's about 3 oceans away from my southernmost cities...but I'm not that evil. This is a public shaming.

Also, could a forum moderator change the name of this thread to "Best Pact Request Ever"? I couldn't think of anything creative at the time.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

He actually just sent Semper Fi a pact request... which I promptly declined.

DeletedUser

What difference does that make?

Many of us have not been here very long so are still learning the ropes. Funnily enough some of us still think there is some honour out there. You guys are proving us wrong!

Haha, didn't think anything like this still excisted on a world that's over a year old :D

DeletedUser

He asked me to add his name on my profile, i declined as its rather Noobish....

DeletedUser19554

somebody should kill them off.the funny thing is there getting another mra to merge into them LOL

DeletedUser

He asked me to add his name on my profile, i declined as its rather Noobish....

Tell him that he must constantly send supplies to your cities if he wants the name :D You could get his whole mra to do it if you put there alliance's name on your profile.

DeletedUser19554

what MRA are merging into us? You seems to know more than i do about our internal affairs. Kind of strange, no?

a friend of mine is in a small alliance (the republic)that just merged into your training alliance or academy whatever you want to call it:supermad:.how could you not know about that:p

DeletedUser19554

i just knew that because my friend is in that alliance and now in your academy