Best Player Alive?

DeletedUser54965

After playing this server and realizing i can steam roll through anyone i ever so desire, i just been thinking lately... is it fair since i am a God?

i made this thread for you lot that are lesser than me to commend me and give praise...

also we can discuss on why i am the greatest person to ever walk this earth ,,,, and i can also give tips... I will answer all of my fans in the comments below ;)

DeletedUser56214

smiley_emoticons_mttao_wassermann.gif

ALL HAIL PG

DeletedUser18700

Same as on here. But I must warn you, i'm not god like or amazing like yourself so prepare to be disappointed.

DeletedUser56377

OH Dear P G .. There may in fact be an I in PG . Even if there is no I in TEAM BuT I guess you have worked out that there is a backwards facing ME in TEAM ..

As in "PG Me I is the greatest..!! " Yah !! Kermit the Frog style cheer followed by tumultuous applause from whomever.

Today is perhaps a sobering one where you discover He who lives by the LMD dies by the LMD.
smiley_emoticons_skullhaufen.gif

DeletedUser54965

OH Dear P G .. There may in fact be an I in PG . Even if there is no I in TEAM BuT I guess you have worked out that there is a backwards facing ME in TEAM ..

As in "PG Me I is the greatest..!! " Yah !! Kermit the Frog style cheer followed by tumultuous applause from whomever.

Today is perhaps a sobering one where you discover He who lives by the LMD dies by the LMD.
smiley_emoticons_skullhaufen.gif

that post made no sense... plus i handed city off to LMD... didnt like the city build.. so i figured ill let LoTR have a city... rather curious to who you even are?

someone beneath me for sure

DeletedUser56377

From what I have heard about your charming personality. It is inconceivable that anyone could be lower than you.
smiley_emoticons_stevieh_rolleyes.gif

DeletedUser54965

a real King shows no mercy. lead by power not by having feelings. with that being said bow down

DeletedUser18700

Ok, i'm getting confused now. Are you a god or a king? You can't be both surely because my little brain just wouldn't be able to comprehend it and would explode.

DeletedUser18700

Ahh, a Kod. Are you telling me you're a misspelt fish?